Few movesets on one pokemon

Nakofum

Hi,

I will speak about something that concern more especially Pvp and Pve players.

I suggest to add the possibility of few sets on one mon. It could avoid the fact that we always spam the same team pvp. I give you an example, i’m playing a team where i play a calm mind clefable, then i decide to switch of team, but now my clefable is a rock setter, so i need to go johto safari, buy rocks, and play again. but imagine i want change again.... This makes me loose so much time and money. That’s a reason why we(pvp players) used to play the same team during all the season.

Make the opportunity to have different sets, will also improve the surprise fact, let people do some test’s set without thinking that they will need to travel in the region and pay again the move set they used to play.

Moreover, there is some mons that are used for pve i can think about a baton pass mew, and that can be used in pvp, but... you can’t use 2sets at the same time, and switch sets each 2weeks it’s pretty boring to be honest.

The only way this idea can be bad, is maybe about the economy for example people will now have only 1 clefable, but this is maybe better, do you think that stock 8 clefable in your pc don’t impact the economy too ?

For information, i’m only speaking about giving the opportunity to have differents movesets, not ev’s etc..

fum.

• Like 3

pro_banneer.png.f289a7c52f84f608823137a123b0f8e6.png

I agree the fact that changing moveset each time is boring and costs too much, and I will complete this suggestion, by requesting to make tge moves that were learnt before but aren't on the pokemon's moveset anymore, relearnable via move relearner.

For exemple, you have a fresh clefable with Stealth Rocks, but then you changed it to Calm Mind and removed Stealth rock. If you want to teach it stealth rock again, all you have to do is to go to move relearner and pay 2000 to teach it again .

That would so helpful..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Potentially has PvE problems, guess if you confined it to only being able to change in a PC most of those would go away.

Would also make the various tutors pointless. Mabye if you had to pay 20k(or X amount a time) it could work. Probably a pain in the ass to code though.

• Like 1

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

Hmm, to be honest, I, and I think most of the players take only one boss team with there mons already movesets, so i don't see where the pve can encounter problems.

I really think that could increase diversity, personnally, I refuse to change sets of some mons, because i don't want use 30k useless + pp up, to test funny set that can be useless after.

pro_banneer.png.f289a7c52f84f608823137a123b0f8e6.png