Guild "Underdogs" is recruiting!

Seibuza

107535 hey there! can i join your guild? I have 195 hours playtime, and my pokemons are mainly ghost types, all badges from kanto and johto completed and both E4 are completed too. so uh I guess that's it, please let me join your guild :Heart-eyes:

:thanks:

will add you asap

Seibuza_Sig.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

111816 hello, i would like to join the guild underdogs, i hve four badges and am a new trainer . i am still in kanto. i like pokemon very much. i am not that competitve but i still like to play. i am ready to help at all times possible.

112208 :Heart: :Heart: :Heart:

feel free to add me if you're intrested ->> /friend seibuza

if I'm online

Seibuza_Sig.png

Me and my friend are looking to join a guild together, i go by 'ItsChoo in game his name is Gizmode, we've played a few pokemon mmos together, and have played pokemon since red version on the color. :p hope to see you guys in game

112684 Me and my friend are looking to join a guild together, i go by 'ItsChoo in game his name is Gizmode, we've played a few pokemon mmos together, and have played pokemon since red version on the color. :p hope to see you guys in game

I will be quite busy the next few weeks, can you tell me in what time zone you live, so i can add you?

Seibuza_Sig.png