Guild "Underdogs" is recruiting!

Seibuza

I don't have a guild yet. Although i'm not sure if I have 30+ hours playtime already since I just started playing a week ago. I am however a big fan of the game ( i've been playing on and off for over 12 years ) and I like to think that I know a lot about pokemon in general.

Quimpy - Pokémon Guru

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

106812 I don't have a guild yet. Although i'm not sure if I have 30+ hours playtime already since I just started playing a week ago. I am however a big fan of the game ( i've been playing on and off for over 12 years ) and I like to think that I know a lot about pokemon in general.

just add me if i'm online

Seibuza_Sig.png

Hello there Underdogs, i would like to apply for member :D , my IGN is Eviokidd same as my account , i have 200+ hours in the game, now finishing with E4 kanto though , after the 4th badge i decided to take things slowly and catch the pokes i want and train them, i am playing also for fun not thinking of ever doing pvp, i mainly do item hunting and can also help that way, my knowledge of pokemon is pretty extensive, also 200 hours into the game your learn almost any aspect of it.Realy hope i can make it :D :D

107162 161hours &all badges =) i m online now, add me:bryankang97

107165 Hello there Underdogs, i would like to apply for member :D , my IGN is Eviokidd same as my account , i have 200+ hours in the game, now finishing with E4 kanto though , after the 4th badge i decided to take things slowly and catch the pokes i want and train them, i am playing also for fun not thinking of ever doing pvp, i mainly do item hunting and can also help that way, my knowledge of pokemon is pretty extensive, also 200 hours into the game your learn almost any aspect of it.Realy hope i can make it :D :D

inviting you both asap

Seibuza_Sig.png

hey there! can i join your guild? I have 195 hours playtime, and my pokemons are mainly ghost types, all badges from kanto and johto completed and both E4 are completed too. so uh I guess that's it, please let me join your guild :Heart-eyes:

:thanks:

Логика поможет вам от А до Б. Воображение доставит вас везде...

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...