Account issue

Soniq

i can log into the website but not the game isnt it the same password??

Not intending to thread jack but did this resolve your issue? I'm having the same problem but when I try to use that link to reset my password it says my username doesn't exist even though I'm using the same username that I have here.

Do not tell me your passwords but do the passwords only contain letters and numbers? If they contain symbols like: #[+ etc then the password will not work and you will have to reset it here.

If that isn't the issue can you please provide me with a bit more information. Have you tried logging onto both servers at different time? What is the message that comes when you fail to log in? Have you tried using a VPN? When was the last time you were able to log in successfully?

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Do not tell me your passwords but do the passwords only contain letters and numbers? If they contain symbols like: #[+ etc then the password will not work and you will have to reset it here.

If that isn't the issue can you please provide me with a bit more information. Have you tried logging onto both servers at different time? What is the message that comes when you fail to log in? Have you tried using a VPN? When was the last time you were able to log in successfully?

I have tried to log onto both servers at different times but get that "Invalid Username or Password". I have not tried using a VPN but the last time I tried to log in successfully was on my galaxy S8 - I tried to log on to my computer and reset the password there because it said "Invalid Username or Password" and ever since I haven't been able to successfully log onto either the computer or phone. The thing that seems weirdest to me is that when I try to use the link you provided to reset my password it says that my username, Smegawatts, doesn't exist.

I have tried to log onto both servers at different times but get that "Invalid Username or Password". I have not tried using a VPN but the last time I tried to log in successfully was on my galaxy S8 - I tried to log on to my computer and reset the password there because it said "Invalid Username or Password" and ever since I haven't been able to successfully log onto either the computer or phone. The thing that seems weirdest to me is that when I try to use the link you provided to reset my password it says that my username, Smegawatts, doesn't exist.

Hi dude, I tried to type in your username and got the same message as you. Took it to management and they found the problem. I tried typing it with a capital S, they did it with a lower case s so you should have two emails for password reset, use the 2nd email you receive as the first one will have a dead link because a 2nd mail was sent.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Awesome - that got me further along and I no longer get the "Username Doesn't Exist" error. Now, it's just saying that the token expired. I'm pretty sure that I clicked on the right link but I may have just taken too long to get to the password reset.

Maybe, if the token has expired then click here to request a new one, remember to type smegawatts with a lower case s at the beginning.

width=695px