Pokes which I lend to someone are disappeared.

Eltrion

The person said he click "send back" , but when I go to PC, the pokes I lend to him are not in PC computers. Pokes: Kanto Blaziken and Milotic . could you help me?

Hi Eltrion, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. Recently we had a loan bug where pokemon where being deleted upon being returned. The issue was sorted but there are still the odd few cases where it happens and I'm sorry to say it has happened to you. I've checked our tools and the pokemon do not appear all. I will pass this issue on to the developers to fix for you and will let you know here when it is done. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience and we will try to get this fixed as quickly as possible.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Not only 2 pokes , at the same time I already lend other 3 pokes , I'm not sure that 3 pokes will be disappeared or not when lending time end...

Do you have the id of these other 3 Pokemon?

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Delphox 39075688

Yanmega 37051267

Volcarona 38122686

lending time, maybe 10 hours left now.

Ok, if they haven't returned in 12 hours let me know and I'll look into it.

width=695px

Ok, if they haven't returned in 12 hours let me know and I'll look into it.

The same problem with me and my clanmate. Today he gave me 3 fire pokes for bird quest (2 days lend). After defeat of Fire Elder i send them back with lend back button and he still dont have them =( (Volcaruna Arcanine and Torkal) (14:30 - 17:30 approximately time i had them) (Sawolxd-me Duropass him gold server) Bad thing he dont have ID dcreens for this three pokes =(.

The same problem with me and my clanmate. Today he gave me 3 fire pokes for bird quest (2 days lend). After defeat of Fire Elder i send them back with lend back button and he still dont have them =( (Volcaruna Arcanine and Torkal) (14:30 - 17:30 approximately time i had them) (Sawolxd-me Duropass him gold server) Bad thing he dont have ID dcreens for this three pokes =(.

FORGET TO MENTION Time is EEST

FORGET TO MENTION Time is EEST

He will need to make a post about it with as much detail as possible and someone will try to help him with recovering them.

All of them come back !!! , 5 pokes all come back today :)

That's good to hear dude. As the issue has been resolved I will now lock the thread.

width=695px