Happy Eevee won't evolve

Auricia

Hello!

I have a level 99 eevee, maxed happiness (255), that isn't asking to evolve when I finish a battle. I've tried a wild battle, trainer battle and even player battle. It doesn't evolve. It is not holding an everstone (It has held it through many level ups, but not anymore). And last time it leveled up it didn't evolve either.

It's supposed to be an umbreon, I know I need to evolve it at night, but either way, daytime or nightime, it doesn't ask to evolve either to espeon or umbreo.

Is this a glitch? Am I missing something?

Thank you for your time!

1261425691_Screenshot(256).png.291e15ce26848b37690513f7a7b4887b.png

Hello!

I have a level 99 eevee, maxed happiness (255), that isn't asking to evolve when I finish a battle. I've tried a wild battle, trainer battle and even player battle. It doesn't evolve. It is not holding an everstone (It has held it through many level ups, but not anymore). And last time it leveled up it didn't evolve either.

It's supposed to be an umbreon, I know I need to evolve it at night, but either way, daytime or nightime, it doesn't ask to evolve either to espeon or umbreo.

Is this a glitch? Am I missing something?

Thank you for your time!

Hi Auricia, happiness evolutions were recently changed so that if you didn't accept the evolution the first time(I'm assuming holding an everstone will class and not accepting) then it would stop asking you to evolve the pokemon. What you need to do is to lose some happiness (by having the eevee ko'd) then regaining the happiness, it will then come up with the evolution window.

• Like 1

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Hi Auricia, happiness evolutions were recently changed so that if you didn't accept the evolution the first time(I'm assuming holding an everstone will class and not accepting) then it would stop asking you to evolve the pokemon. What you need to do is to lose some happiness (by having the eevee ko'd) then regaining the happiness, it will then come up with the evolution window.

Hello.

It worked! :) Thank you

I'm glad it worked for you. I'll lock this thread now seeing as the query has been answered.

• Like 1

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *