Selling godly ada Arcanine (31x3)

Simonevecchio

If it was a mistake, seller should post an apology and settle things. Whatever the time zone of the ending point is, auctioneer sold the Pokemon before that. I would like to know auctioneer's point of view before I proceed to any actions.

This is a false auction in every way, though.

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

If auction is false whats next??what will happen with poke and the money i had already paid

The auction will be voided. You will get your money back and the Pokemon will be auctioned again.

Regards

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

There are 2 main issues I can see from the conduct of this auction:

- No time zone for the auction end time. Is it GMT 0, +12, or seller’s time? Not to mention seller put an invalid date there (31/09).

- Seller announced winner early (mod’s quote) according to whichever time seller thinks he set to. Premature annoucement would thwart possible bids in the remaining time.

Curious to see mod’s handling for this case.

that was a problem with my pc clock, i put him ahead to remind me for a job question and never put it back to normal, my bad again, was not intended to do anything unfair

• Yellow locked this topic