Boss Drop Suggestion

Prestigious

Do you agree or like my suggestion?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree or like my suggestion?

This one is specifically for the Artist, Devs, and Content Scripters.

To get straight to the point, I think that the percentage of exclusive item drops from bosses should increase on consecutive wins and if you have Membership active when completing a boss. Currently the drop rate for exclusive items are 1%. I feel that is entirely too low considering the fact that upon completion a boss will go to cool down for 12 days.I suggest giving a 2 percent increase upon win streaks, making it 5 percent maximum at win number three. As for a Membership boost it could be around 5 percent, making a maximum 10 percent drop rate for exclusive items when it is a players third time completing it.

As for the second part of this post I would also like to suggest to addition of PVP Shop items as boss drops. We all know that a big portion of this game's players aren't PVP oriented or just don't have the time for it. That being said, by adding these items as boss drops as well, you allow players to who don't play PVP an additional way to obtain these items. All while in correlation to the item drop percentages I listed above.

I am not sure if you guys had other plans but I think this is a good suggestion and something that can be reasonably considered.

• Like 4