Original Server Transfer

Illustratio

Hey! Recently I've been wanting to get back into the game as the friends I played this game with last year are starting to pick it up again and I've noticed all my friends seem to be on the opposite server I am. This is quite frustrating because I want to play the game but it's much more enjoyable playing with friends than it is solo. What's weird about this is that we all played on yellow server but it seems I'm the only one stuck on Silver despite of playing on Yellow. I don't believe I ever server transferred so I was wondering if this issue could be resolved and have my account transferred to Gold, it would be much appreciated! I do note however that the server transfer is currently not available but it seems it was out of my power on deciding what server I got to play on since I did not play the game when we could transfer servers. It would be much appreciated if you could switch my main account over to Gold rather than Silver! Thank you for your time :)

Hey! Recently I've been wanting to get back into the game as the friends I played this game with last year are starting to pick it up again and I've noticed all my friends seem to be on the opposite server I am. This is quite frustrating because I want to play the game but it's much more enjoyable playing with friends than it is solo. What's weird about this is that we all played on yellow server but it seems I'm the only one stuck on Silver despite of playing on Yellow. I don't believe I ever server transferred so I was wondering if this issue could be resolved and have my account transferred to Gold, it would be much appreciated! I do note however that the server transfer is currently not available but it seems it was out of my power on deciding what server I got to play on since I did not play the game when we could transfer servers. It would be much appreciated if you could switch my main account over to Gold rather than Silver! Thank you for your time :)

Hello @illustratio,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I have had a look at our tools and can see you received a server transfer on the 17th April 2018 unfortunately, the most recent server transfer thread was closed as of ( 2nd of august 2019, 00:00 GMT ). If you would like to server transfer again, you would have to wait until the Admins open the topic again.

For future reference, you can find the topic and the requirements here NAME CHANGE / ACCOUNT RESET / ACCOUNT TRANSFER

Please take note that, if the chance of the name change, account reset/transfer will be available again, there is not an estimated time for when it will happen.

You can keep an eye out in the #announcements of our PRO OFFICIAL DISCORD for further announcements.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Livana.

[CENTER][IMG]https://i.ibb.co/7WTk06f/ezgif-1-99c8047e4ad8.gif[/IMG] [COLOR=rgb(255, 20, 147)]♡[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)] [URL='https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/general-support.35/']General Support[/URL] [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 20, 147)]♡[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)] [URL='https://discordapp.com/invite/98pMNxq']PRO Discord[/URL] [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 20, 147)]♡[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)] [URL='https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/game-guide.13/']Game Guide's[/URL] [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 20, 147)]♡[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)] [URL='https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/mapping-bugs.28/']Mapping Bugs[/URL] [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 20, 147)]♡[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)] [URL='https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/pro-rules.188/']Rules[/URL] [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 20, 147)]♡[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255, 105, 180)]Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be eaten by dementors[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Hello @illustratio,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I have had a look at our tools and can see you received a server transfer on the 17th April 2018 unfortunately, the most recent server transfer thread was closed as of ( 2nd of august 2019, 00:00 GMT ). If you would like to server transfer again, you would have to wait until the Admins open the topic again.

For future reference, you can find the topic and the requirements here NAME CHANGE / ACCOUNT RESET / ACCOUNT TRANSFER

Please take note that, if the chance of the name change, account reset/transfer will be available again, there is not an estimated time for when it will happen.

You can keep an eye out in the #announcements of our PRO OFFICIAL DISCORD for further announcements.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Livana.

I understood that I received a server transfer but to my knowledge I did NOT request said server transfer. Therefore I was transferred against my will which is why I'm making this thread in the first place. If you can show me I requested the server transfer this is over with but to my knowledge I did not request one so that is why I am confused and wishing to be transferred to the proper server. If you can find I did request the transfer then I apologize for any inconvenience

• Administrator

I understood that I received a server transfer but to my knowledge I did NOT request said server transfer. Therefore I was transferred against my will which is why I'm making this thread in the first place. If you can show me I requested the server transfer this is over with but to my knowledge I did not request one so that is why I am confused and wishing to be transferred to the proper server. If you can find I did request the transfer then I apologize for any inconvenience

Hi @illustratio

Could you please go into your forum conversations and check if you have ever sent a private message to the developer Eaty with any of your accounts ?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

Edited by Shinohara

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @illustratio

Could you please go into your forum conversations and check if you have ever sent a private message to the developer Eaty with any of your accounts ?

Just checked and looks like I have no conversations with any developers. Screenshot below

764146560_noconversatiions.thumb.PNG.2ebc678c50d3503789c76c7b63bd4016.PNG

• Administrator

Just checked and looks like I have no conversations with any developers. Screenshot below

Hi @illustratio

Please, make sure to check with all the accounts you own. The transfer was done during the server transfer period by our developer Eaty that asked people to PM him for transfers.

It doesn't seem possible to random transfer someone if his name does not even appear anywhere, so it must be it. So, please, check any of your accounts conversations.

image.gif

Hi @illustratio

Please, make sure to check with all the accounts you own. The transfer was done during the server transfer period by our developer Eaty that asked people to PM him for transfers.

It doesn't seem possible to random transfer someone if his name does not even appear anywhere, so it must be it. So, please, check any of your accounts conversations.

I've checked every single account already, none of which have any conversations with the developer Eaty

• Administrator

I've checked every single account already, none of which have any conversations with the developer Eaty

Hi @illustratio

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

After some investigation, we were not able to find any request that you have made about your transfer. Due to that, we have decided to offer you a transfer again and to transfer you back on the Gold Server.

With that said, I'm happy to inform you that now your Silver progress on the account Illustratio has been transferred on Gold.

Please, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Hi @illustratio

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

After some investigation, we were not able to find any request that you have made about your transfer. Due to that, we have decided to offer you a transfer again and to transfer you back on the Gold Server.

With that said, I'm happy to inform you that now your Silver progress on the account Illustratio has been transferred on Gold.

Please, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

Thanks so much! Have a wonderful day as well! :)