problem with forum on mobile

Magikprime

I have this bug when the forums guide dont display proprely . the black square where the text is doesnt go down to the bottom of the page it, display only partialy

I took a screen of the bug and hopefuly you can help me

image bellow.

Edit typos.

Screenshot_20191004-004425.thumb.png.43550528effd8e0f2ebf1ed956012681.png

Currently for some reasons the latest version of Google Chrome does not fully support the PRO forums. If you want this issue to be resolved I advise you to use another browser for example Firefox or an outdated version of Chrome however this is not safe and I would not advise this. So I advise to use another browser for now.

Goodluck.

spacer.png

I have this bug when the forums guide dont display proprely . the black square where the text is doesnt go down to the bottom of the page it, display only partialy

I took a screen of the bug and hopefuly you can help me

image bellow.

Edit typos.

Hi MaGikprime, as Waleed said unfortunately it is an issue with Chrome, because of this we can do nothing to fix it. The only suggestion we have is what Waleed told you and to use a different browser, I've had to install firefox on my phone because of this and have had not trouble accessing the forum since so would recommend that browser. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but it is literally out of our control to fix.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *