Merge

Nicebarbie

İ wasn't playing this game like 1 year and i log in 1 2 week ago. İts say, you must merge your account to silver or gold server. I try to merge but i do wrong thing and my all pokes, badges gone. Please help me admins

Hi NiceBarbie, how far into the story were you when you last played? Do you remember around how many hours you had and where you were in game?

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Hi NiceBarbie, how far into the story were you when you last played? Do you remember around how many hours you had and where you were in game?

hi, , i was have 300+ hours and i was complate johto and try to win against 8 elite of johto but i dont remember where i was.

hi, , i was have 300+ hours and i was complate johto and try to win against 8 elite of johto but i dont remember where i was.

Are you sure it was the NiceBarbie account? I ask because this account has zero hours and nothing on it but there is another account linked to this one. The account is HikenNoAceTR, it has around 188 hours and was last play about 14 months ago which ties in with your comment about playing a year ago where as the NiceBarbie hasn't been accessed in almost 2 years. Could you be mixing accounts and thinking the progress you have on HikenNoAceTR was on NiceBarbie?

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Are you sure it was the NiceBarbie account? I ask because this account has zero hours and nothing on it but there is another account linked to this one. The account is HikenNoAceTR, it has around 188 hours and was last play about 14 months ago which ties in with your comment about playing a year ago where as the NiceBarbie hasn't been accessed in almost 2 years. Could you be mixing accounts and thinking the progress you have on HikenNoAceTR was on NiceBarbie?

ohh yessssssss. İ mixed it probably ty, so much. i found it,ty ^^

ohh yessssssss. İ mixed it probably ty, so much. i found it,ty ^^

No problem dude, happy to have helped. I'll lock this thread as it's been resolved.

width=695px