Scary Story Contest 2019

• Administrator

Scary-story-contest.png

d6sh8s9-a6bce89b-9dfc-49f1-a02-1.jpg

mechanics.png

❦ Each player is to make a scary story.

❦ The story must feature one Pokemon.

❦ The story must be at least 350 words and 750 words at maximum.

❦ The three best stories will be chosen by staff and will be rewarded!

❦ The event will end on October 31th, 2019, 23:59 GMT!

RULES.png

❦ You may only enter once per player.

❦ You can not enter from multiple accounts.

❦ Any off-topic responses will be deleted.

❦ Any inappropriate content will be deleted and punished accordingly.

❦ Your work must be original. Any form of plagiarism is not allowed.

Players who fail to comply with these rules will be DISQUALIFIED.

HOW-TO-SUBMIT.png

❦ Please indicate your In-Game Name, Discord Tag and Server in your submissions!

❦ Example!

IGN: Keita

Discord Tag: Keita#0083

Server: Silver

Story:

Once Upon a time.... The End!

PRIZES.png

First Place: 1x Coin Capsule + Reroll Ticket (OR 3x Coin Capsule) , Choice of Item from Halloween Mystery Box, 120 PvE Coins

Second Place: 2 Coin Capsule, Halloween Mystery Box, 100 PvE Coins

Third Place: 1 Coin Capsule, Halloween Mystery Box, 80 PvE Coins

FAQ.png

Q: How will I know if I am a winner?

A: An announcement on our PRO Official Discord will be made once the winners have been decided.

You will be contacted on Discord and on the forums if you are chosen.

Q: Are the winners chosen per server?

A: No, the winners will be chosen from both servers.

Q: What are the items from the Halloween Mystery Box?

A: You can find a list of the items on our Clothing and Mount Showcase.

Q: Can my story be about more than one pokemon?

A: Yes, as long as you focus on at least one of them!

Q: Does the title count as part of the word count?

A: No, just the story itself.

Credits to Fluffles for the Scary Story Template (miss you)

• Like 12

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: jhaydenite

Discord tag: shadowjhay #8471

Server: gold

Story:

Once upon a time, there was a boy who's always so adventurous and he loves wondering in the woods. He goes everywhere and even loves to camp out. His name was jhay.

Then he met someone by the lake, a fishing guru. This guru is just murmuring repetitive words. "No dont come near, no dont come near me! " , says the fishing guru.

"Weird, whats with that guy?" , says jhay. He kept wondering deeper in the woods, til he found a perfect spot to camp out. He prepared everything. But he didnt notice that theres no single pokemon around the place. And its so quiet and just the wind blewing he can hear.

(...Night falls at the woods)

"Hmmm, this stew recipe is so good, thanks to cilan for teaching me to cook!", says jhay. (Sips some soup)

He finished his dinner then as soon as he kept everything and went to sleep. Something is lurking nearby. He didnt notice it. The creature kept watching over jhay til the night falls deeper.

Jhay fell asleep, the creature slowly crawls near his tent.

A few more steps, the creature put the fire out. Slams the tent.

Then jhay was thrown out.

Jhay is wounded badly. "Who goes there?!", says the frightened jhay. "Go Charmander, use flash!" , jhay sent his only pokemon out.

Then a floating coffin appears coming closer to charmander.

Then it suddenly grabs charmander and took it inside. Jhay starts to panic and use his flashlight to check where charmander go.

Then he saw charmander, he called charmander but it wont respond.

"Charmander? Are you ok?", jhay ask. Then charmander turned. "Waaaahhh, who are you?!! ", jhay screams as the charmander he trained became a zombie.

"Dont come near me! No!! Dont come near me! ", says jhay in his trembling voice.

Charmander keeps walking towards jhay and as jhay keeps making steps backwards, the floating coffin suddenly grabs him behind, its a cofragrigus. A pure evil cofagrigus.

"The forest is so empty coz of cofagrigus doing it to every creature nearby, it either devours them or turn them into his minions", says the narrator (jhay's ghost).

The end!

• Like 1

IGN: Deadlytv

Discord Tag: Deadly Tv <strong>⭐</strong>

Story:

Once upon a time,

in a world filled with mystery and wonder, a young boy named Jacob lived alone abandoned by his parents, cast aside and left to rot in a well.

Alone and scared to die off and decay from this world the boy cries out for help.

HELP! "the boy cried out with tears rolling down his face"... But no one listened, no one cared he felt like he was alone and afraid,

afraid of what would happen to him if days like this continued.

Days past with the boy rotting in the well alone scared and hungry all was lost until one day a Bewear noticed the boys cry for help and came to the well.

Jacob - Whose that, whose there, whoever you are please help I'm all alone in this world I was abandoned left to rot in this well

Bewear - *Walked up to the well and looked at the boy with the biggest smile on his face knowing all the pain this boy felt*

Jacob - Free me from the well Beware I plan to make this world pay, pay for their crimes casting me aside like I'm nothing

Bewear - *With the smile on his face Beware began to laugh, laughing as he walked over to a vine attached to a tree in order to free the boy*

*Bewear throws down the vine* and the boy was finally free.

Jacob - IM FREE the boy said as he beginning laughing in a demonic tone.

Jacob - Now its time to make this world pay, pay for the pain I felt, pay for the misery that brings me anger. One day i will return and they will know what true evil is

they will finally know the pain and sadness I felt.

The boy continued laughing in despair as he and the Beware walked into the darkness never to be seen again or so you thought.

Years have past and everything seemed fine until one day, one day on a dark and stormy night. Horror began to flourish to the near by villages,

kids just started vanishing one by one. The towns folk were scared for the safety of their kids they couldn't figure out what was happening or how it happened.

Townsfolk - What happened to them where did they go *the townsfolk said as they were confused at what was happening*. Are my kids going to be alright

The townsfolk saddened by the missing kids were stunned and afraid of what could've happened to them that is until a old man of one of the near by villages told them the answers they seek, what exactly he saw.

The old man began to tell them it was a Beware.

Old man - A Bewear did it I've seen it with my own two eyes the old man said

Townsfolk - You must be crazy old man Bewear are harmless they couldn't have done this...

Old man - Not this Beware, this Beware seemed dark like something took all his good emotions away and replaced them with evil ones

Townsfolk - That's just crazy talk old man.. So where did this beware take the children

Old Man - No one really knows but it seemed like he was heading to the old well in the woods.

Townsfolk - Old Man that old well hasn't been used in years not since that one boy died in the well or so the story was told

Old Man - Well if I was you id check that old well out something just doesn't feel right.

The townsfolk heeded the old mans words then proceeded to go check out the well but when they got there it wasn't how they hoped it would be.

When they arrived they were stunned to see what they had found they had found a blood trail that was leading up to the well as like someone or something was dragging it along the ground. More and more scared the townsfolk walked up to the well and noticed a note just sitting there attached to the rope on the well.

The townsfolk unattached the letter and began to read it, it was a note a note from Jacob.

The townsfolk began to read the letter from Jacob which all it said were these words...

You could of helped, you should've helped and now your families will pay, pay for the crimes of casting me aside like I'm nothing but the rotting flesh I was thrown away as.. they too will pay for your misdeeds they will pay with everything ...

But I'm not nothing and I will prove that to you and everyone else who hurt me Jacob is coming..

Scared at what they just read they dropped the note and decided to shine a light down the well.

Traumatized at what they began seeing the villagers began to fall to their knees one by one as the well revealed all the missing kids but the kids weren't alive

no no it seemed like they were beaten dragged to the well by the Bewear where then Jacob was torturing them countless times

drinking the blood from their bodies grinding the bones into dust enjoying the squeals of the children until there was nothing left but a mere corpse then to be thrown in the well to rot like he felt all those years ago.

The villagers upset and scared ran from the well afraid of the terror that they just witnessed. It was then and only then they decided that the well had to be destroyed

So they did just that they destroyed the well and made sure that no one ever stepped into this area again. Time past but that wasn't the end of Jacob.. no no

the story goes on saying that once every few years on a dark and stormy night you can hear the cries of the Bewear as he watches the

villages waiting for Jacob to come back and finish what he started. But in the end of our story Jacob was never to be seen or heard again. Maybe he

died off somewhere alone rotting like his parents left him all those years ago.. or maybe he's still lost in the darkness waiting for when the time is right... but all we know is if you end up hearing the cries of the Bewear and seeing a trail of blood leading to the woods on a dark and stormy night you know Jacob has returned to finish what he started ... so don't follow it no no or something bad might happen to you....

The End.

or is it...

Edited by DeadlyTv

width=395px

https://i.imgur.com/ZCXAfTX.png[/img]

Twitch Affiliate | Deadly Enthusiast who likes to play games with tons of people and a bit of action in the mix (╭ರ_•́)⊃━☆

Social Media

Twitch Channel : WS8rZpT.png

Twitter Channel: eS7O7yH.png

IGN: Fushin

Discord Tag: Fushin#0782

Firstly, I don't even know how I'm able to talk right now... I introduce myself, Henry 17 years old, and today I will tell you my story ...

Everything was starting for the best, I had bought all my equipment for the announcement of my first dive and the instructor told us that the sea was going to be calm this morning.

We were a small group of about ten people and we started to enter the water at 10 o'clock when instructor Marc gave us the first safety instructions.

After this time, we had to form six groups of two divers. I put myself naturally with my childhood friend Jason, he was all that I was not, brave.

Jason was not one to flee in front of the first Sharpedo.

The day before, we visited the places around the village and locals spoke about a Pokemon named Malamar, able to devour any Pokemon living in the sea, a living nightmare, fearful of nature but down to earth, I did not pay attention to that legend, the locals even showed us some pictures but had a good laugh when we left them.

The day went calmly, we had seen benches of Wishiwashi, couple of Seaking , some Sharpedo, and even the most beautiful pokemon and also my favorite, Milotic.

As night fell, I was separated from Jason by a huge wave.

- Help ! Shouted it.

Fighting against all odds, I tried as best I could to get as close as possible to this cry of distress, which was undoubtedly Jason's.

The courage seemed to give me wings and I saw Jason, out of breath, trying to reach the harbor. I assisted him and he was able to rejoin the port.

I grabbed Jason's hand and climbed onto the pontoon when suddenly I was violently drawn into the water by an invisible force.

The panic did not make me notice that I was now in the middle of the sea, far from everything.

I heard a deep noise and something pulled me to the bottom of the water, to the abyss.

Everything was getting dark around me,

- Am I dying ? Thinking to myself.

Suddenly, I heard a deep sound, like Milotic's.

I knew that Milotic was a very kind pokemon and I was happy to be saved by it.

- Saved ... I thought in a last breath, she will save me.

I used my last strength to turn in the direction of the sound ... When I saw ....

The end...

LEND SERVICE / EGG MOVES SERVICE

Discord Fushin#0782

I walk with a boulder on my shoulder

it's a cold war

I'm a colder soldier

IGN: Tyberius1987

Discord Tag: Tyberius1987#8850

Server: GOLD

Yamask Yamask. Yamaaaaaassssssk. (You are probably wondering why I am reaching out to you. This story is like no other.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (I was sitting in my room wondering what I could do to pass the time.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (I stepped outside to enjoy the air and heard a sound.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (Being the curious person that I am I followed the sound into a canopy of trees.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (It started to get dark and I lost my sense of direction.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (Yaaaaamaaaaaasssssskkkkk I heard from my right and when I looked I saw a small little Yamask crying.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (As I approached the young Yamask, it took off deeper into the forest.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (I ran after it trying to catch it while dodging each limb from every tree that seemed to move around me.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (As I caught up to the Yamask, I found myself in a clearing with a little water hole surrounded by Phantump and Tevanants.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (As I approached the water hole I found a sword that was stuck between two rocks and the other Pokemon were just staring at it.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (I noticed it had a blue ribbon on its hilt and half the blade seemed to be wedged between the rocks.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (As the Pokemon were staring at it, I decided to try and pull it out from between the rocks.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (My hand gripped the hilt of the sword and the ribbon wrapped around my wrist.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (The last thing I heard as everything went dark was Hooooone.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (When I awoke I has this form and have spent the last few years helping the others draw in the curious.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (So far we have turned 3 adults into Yamask and 10 children into Phantumps.)

Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask Yamask. (To this day the sword remains stuck in the rocks and each time I see a helpless soul get wrapped by the ribbon.)

Yamask Yamask (The End.) HOOOOOOONE!

Edited by Tyberius1987
  • Like 2

Does the story need to have dialogues??

From my understanding of the contest It just needs to be a story created by you that does not plagiarize anyone else's work. If you want your story to have dialogue then place it in your story. I do not see why a spooky story without dialogue would be disqualified.

IGN: WindgodRishav

Discord tag: Rishav Windy #3766

Server:Silver

Oshowott’s journey in the Glimewood Tangle in Galar region

Once upon a time, in a dark, spooky night, Oshowott received an invitation letter from his friend Pancham inviting him to join his halloween party. Pancham has recently shifted his home to Glimewood Tangle, a forest in the Galar region. Oshawott has no idea about the pokemons awaiting him in the Galar region. So he is a bit worried about what will happen to him on his journey to his friend’s home. Oshawott plucked up some courage and decided to venture into the Glimewood Tangle.

He finally reached the Glimewood Tangle.It was night time and halloween was round the corner. The first step into the woods gave him goosebumps immediately. There was practically no one in the woods and the atmosphere was silent. While walking in the woods, he felt strange that nobody was here in the forest. He was practically helpless alone and needed some guidance from someone in the woods to help him guilde to his friend’s house. Soon he encountered a new pokemon who was roaming free and playing around the area. He asked that new pokemon his name. That new pokemon revealed his name as Impidimp. Impidimp agreed to help him. Oshawott felt uneasy around him as Impidimp was acting sketchy and was worried if it was ok to trust him.

They were going too deep into the forest and was right above a deep hole. Oshawott asked if they were going in the right direction. Then Impidimp pushed Oshawott into the hole and Oshawott was stuck there. Then and there Impidimp showed his true colours. All along he was tricking Oshawott and was luring him to a trap he didn’t see it coming. Impidimp left Oshawott in the well and ran away. Oshawott was feeling depressed. He should not have trusted someone he does not know.

He saw many ghost pokemons like Phantump and Gastly and also grass pokemons like Shinotic. The pokemons around him were playing pranks on him. He was feeling very lonely and was in desperate need of help. He was missing his friend Pancham and sighed that he won’t be able to make it in time. He was waiting for so long hoping that some pokemon will eventually come to save him. After a few hours, he heard the sound of a horse galloping in the forest above the well. He thought it was a ponyta but it was of a different colour and was glowing bright. That pokemon told Oshawott that he is a Galarian ponyta and he has come here to save him. That Galarian ponyta threw a rope to get Oshawott up. Ponyta told Oshawott that Pancham was worried about him(Oshawott) and therefore Pancham sent him(Ponyta) to look for Oshawott. Soon they reached Pancham’s house and Oshawott told Pancham everything that has happened to him when he was coming to his house. Pancham padded Oshawott’s back and told him that there is no need to be afraid anymore. Pancham told him that Impidimps are known for their mischievous behaviour. Therefore, Oshawott warned him not to ever trust Impidimp. Without further ado, many other friends of Pancham came by his house. His friends included Riolu, Pikachu, Treverent, Phantump and many other ghost, grass and fire type pokemons(like Ponyta).

Oshawott noticed Impidimp loitering outside the house. He went outside and was about to attack Impidimp for what he did back in the forest. Impidimp started crying. Oshawott stopped. Soon Pancham and his other friends came outside to check out what's going on. When Oshawott asked Impidimp why he was crying he said,”all he ever wanted was to join the party but since he was not invited he felt very lonely and sad”. Then Pancham asked Impidimp why he attempded to harm Oshawott. Impidimp said,”After meeting up with Oshawott, I realised that he too was invited for Pancham’s Halloween party. I felt very angry and decided to trick Oshawott and push him into a deep hole I dug up a while ago”. Oshawott realised the reasons for his actions and then padded in his back and saying,”I understand now. Everything that you have done was out of loneliness. Now come join us. The more friends we have the more fun all of us will have together”. Pancham added,”And more tricks we will play together”. Every pokemon in the gang laughed and enjoyed the Halloween night together.

---------------------------------The End--------------------------------------

IGN: DiljitSandhu

Discord Tag: DjDeveloper#0470

Story =>

The Black Sight

One dark and frightful night, humid shadows covered the dark sky. Suddenly, a Lunala appeared. A five-year-old little boy got outside. His name was Dwayne. He saw two Pokémon fighting: Lunala and Necrozma; He was completely surprised by that, though fearful too. They both Pokémon disappeared after some time. The weather returned to normal.

The next morning,

“I saw two Pokémons last night, Mum” Dwayne said to his mother.

“Which Pokémons?” Dwayne’s mother then asked.

“I don’t know their names.” Dwayne answered.

At that moment, new news flashed on T.V. screen: “We have discovered frequent changes in space last night, there probably a threat caused by a legendary Pokémon – PRO (Pokémon Research Organisation)”

Dwayne’s father, Jennifer, worked at Historic Museum of Pokémon. When Jennifer returned home that night, Dwayne found a book in his dad’s bag. The book seemed to be a picture book to him. He opened the book, he found same picture of one of the Pokémon he saw last night, that was actually Lunala. He rushed to his mother with that book.

“Here, see mom, this Pokémon I saw last night.” Dwayne said showing the book to his mother.”

His mother was surprised. And asked “Is it exactly you saw?” to which Dwayne answered positively.

His mother asked Jennifer about the Pokémon. Jennifer said that it is Lunala, old legendary Pokémon which came from moon. Jennifer wondered how it was possible.

Next day, when Dwayne was playing outside; he saw something unusual in the temple near his house. Dwayne was about to get there, but his mother restricted him.

At night, Dwayne was on his bed. He saw some lighting from the temple outside the window. He tried to see what’s there. Then he decided to go there. He slowly got outside the house, and reached in front of the temple.

When he was in front of temple, many Zubats came out of it. Then he got into the temple. He was really scared of strange noises and unusual things happening there. He got deeper inside the temple, and then he found a statue. That statue was of Lunala. He looked behind; it was completely dark; only source of light was from above. He could not find his way back. Then he tried to find some other way. The Necrozma appeared there! Dwayne was completely shaken out. Necrozma kept coming closer to him, and Dwayne kept going backwards. At a point, he reached the statue of Lunala. He finds a Pokéball, but a different one; It was a Beast ball. He holds the ball. Dwayne was now extremely scared. He had read some books about catching a Pokémon, but he had never caught one as he never tried. But this time, he holds his breath, and threw the ball. And surprisingly, Necrozma was caught in the ball!

Then the statue of Lunala starts glowing. And a real Lunala appears. At this point, you can feel how scared would a five-year-old boy would be after seeing such Pokémons which are unknown to him?

Without even wasting a moment, he runs out of the temple (I don’t know how he got the way this time). When he reaches home, he finds the beast ball is in his hand! Then he decided to put it in his toys box. And he fell asleep. The Necrozma appears in his dream. And next day, he starts thinking what to do. Then he gets to the Lunala’s statue, and places the beast ball there. Then Necrozma comes out again. Not even a moment passed, Lunala also appears. Lunala said to Dwayne, “You get back to your home.” Dwayne runs back to his home. Both start fighting again. The news is spread flawlessly over not only Alola, but whole seven regions. The Necrozma fuses into Lunala and transform into Dawn Wings Necrozma. Now, to beat Dawn-Wings-Necrozma, Lunala have to come back. The whole world was watching the fight, the little boy: Dwayne then brings his beast ball and gets Necrozma back into the ball. So that it would get back to normal form and Lunala gets back.

Then Lunala thanks the little boy, and seals the ball. Lunala gets back to moon. The ball is placed in the temple. And a statue of Necrozma is made. It was made of white marble, but it turned to black at the moment ball was placed near it. Dwayne then returns to his home, and continues his normal life.

The End!