SUPER MMO

Gabrielsextoman

I want you to make a new mmo with the collaboration of the pokemmo staff and the poke one staff and the pokemon planet staff to create a perfect mmo imagine those of the pokemmo staff could add teselia and the poke one staff I could add 3d designs and those of pokemon planet could help you in the programming and that vote for my suggestion and you will see the perfect mmo

I want you to make a new mmo with the collaboration of the pokemmo staff and the poke one staff and the pokemon planet staff to create a perfect mmo imagine those of the pokemmo staff could add teselia and the poke one staff I could add 3d designs and those of pokemon planet could help you in the programming and that vote for my suggestion and you will see the perfect mmo

Greetings, @GABRIELSEXTOMAN

Thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunately i have to say you that would be impossible for dont say that will never happen.

This would be because as you said pokemonmmo staff, pokeone staff have different ideas of what to do with their games.

Before you made the same suggestion and got denied/deleted so please refrain from make this suggestion again because it will never happen.

I hope you understand it.

Since this should not be discussed by the players i will lock this thread.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png