Site for mobile devices is bad

Radiusowned

Mozilla

1.Auto-changing resolution during clicking or editing post/topic.

2. Adding successfully image to post/topic looks like a miracle!

3. I added spoilers but cannot see this spoiler after sending post lol?

4. This following access bar with scrolling is annoying as fuck

HERE I TRY TO HOLD POINT ON SCREEN AND PASTE A LINK, NICE TRY XD

Now I write links manualy:

imgur.com/a/V8VOuUG

5. Just open site on android device on chrome or mozilla and look at this crap. Looks like really good programmer

Chrome: Long topics dosen't even loads

imgur.com/a/V5YuTz6

I tried to add link but after put a link on spot link function just dissapeared KEK

• Like 1

• Administrator

Mozilla

4. This following access bar with scrolling is annoying as [heck]

HERE I TRY TO HOLD POINT ON SCREEN AND PASTE A LINK, NICE TRY XD

Now I write links manualy:

imgur.com/a/V8VOuUG

5. Just open site on android device on chrome or mozilla and look at this crap. Looks like really good programmer

imgur.com/a/V5YuTz6

I tried to add link but after put a link on spot link function just dissapeared KEK

Hi @RadiusOwned

I am the Forum Admin and in charge of this report, I will try to be as much clear as possible regard the point that you have forwarded.

First of all I would like you to clarify if the complaints that you have forwarded in the first post are issues experienced on mobile or if they are experienced on desktop version.

However, going in order:

Whenever there is an issue that is being experienced with a single browser of few one meanwhile with all the others everything works fine, then the issue doesn't reside in our forum as Pokemon Revolution Online but in two possible things:

• Rarely is the Xenforo Platform, which we are not in charge of and that is the platform where the forum is based on
  • It is instead most likely caused by an error on those browsers or on your end, where again we are not in charge of.

I am not really sure what you were meaning while referring to the auto-changing resolution while editing it, as I have personally tested and it works fine for me.

Evidences: SMARTPHONE (Click Here) , DESKTOP (Click Here)

We are only in charge of the Pokémon Revolution Online Forum and therefore we can fix the issues that get experienced on our end or that are caused by us, and not these one that are clearly not on our end.

The only limit that we have on our forum for what regard images/videos is he size of them, simply because if we would allow people to load file with huge sizes it would create issues with the forum and to the other users. This is why ALL the forum platforms add limits to the size, but most important this is why IMAGE/MEDIA UPLOADERS are that much famous and used nowadays as a way to share medias, and why people on the web rarely use the forum-platform system (even on reddit, which is the most famous, has limit of size and others) but prefer instead to use websites such as IMGUR (Click Here) , IMGBB (Click Here) and so on.

If you are not referring to the size then, I would like you to provide me an evidence of what error you are getting while trying to upload that, since the only step that you have to do is to click on a single button and choose where to upload, after that everything else is processed by your smartphone (open gallery, choose the photo, upload it) and I am not able to understand what kind of issue you are experiencing if I have no evidences about that.

The spoilers are added through the usage of the BBCode, which is not something that we created but is a system/way of formatting text used universally by all the existing platforms in the world or almost. (It's really rare nowadays, 2019, to not see them used)

I would like to suggest you to check this page in order to be able to understand how BBCode works: BBCode & How to use them (Click Here)

However, thinking about the statement you have made about the spoiler not working, the only situation where this happens is where you do not put any text into the spoiler itself, since empty spoilers are not shown because.... they are empty.

This happen when you go in the tool bar and trying to insert a spoiler you get asked what title to give to the spoiler, however exactly as the window says, that's just the title and therefore the only thing that it does is typing for you [PLAIN][spoiler=Title you want to give]

[/PLAIN]. If after that, you won't type anything into the spoiler, it won't be shown simply because empty spoilers do not get shown.

The correct way to create a spoiler, which the forum help you in doing that, is doing [PLAIN][spoiler=Title you want to give] CONTENT OF THE SPOILER

[/PLAIN], by doing that you will successfully create a working spoiler.

With that said, I can inform you that the BB Code works perfectly and there are no issues, we use them every day and we never found any issue with them, as well as players.

The only thing is that you have to pay attention and having a minimum grasp of the BB Code.

4. This following access bar with scrolling is annoying as [heck]

This is not any error, but is just a function of the forum that help you to have a better navigation without scrolling too much, however it CAN BE DISABLED when you will go and change the theme options and disable the Sticky sidebar option.

To do that, follow the here below instruction:

• Head yourself to the bottom part of the page and search until you find this screen (you might have written carbon instead of titan, in base of the theme you are using) contained in the spoiler:
    [spoiler=CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE SPOILER - STEP 1]image.png 

• After that, click on the right Icon and a lot of forum options will open. You have to disable the "Sticky sidebar" by clicking on it (Green button = enabled, Gray = disabled)
    [spoiler=CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE SPOILER -STEP 2]2019-10-15-04-34-18.gif 

That's it, now the bar won't follow you anymore as you wished.

I do understand how you are feeling, however as I have accurately explained until now, none of the issues that you pointed out until now and that i have commented were real issues on our end. Almost all of them were basically issues related on you not being able to correctly use a forum platform (e.g spoiler invisible, access bar following you and basically images).

With that, I do not mean that the Xenforo Platform has no issue, however as said before we are not the owners of the Xenforo Platform. If you want to issue a complaint against/about the Xenforo Platform, you will have to properly do that on their website-forum that you can find here: XENFORO PLATFORM WEBSITE ( Click Here )

At the same time, it's not even sure that these problems come from the Xenforo Platform itself but they might come from the browser, as there were many issues recently with the new update of browsers based on Chromium.

This is actually a real issue and that is being experienced recently, however this is not on our end as you will see that this issue is being experienced ONLY ON BROWSERS BASED ON CHROMIUM (e.g Chrome, Opera, etc).

If you will try to use Firefox, you will notice that everything work perfectly and you won't have any issue while viewing the forum (tested by thousands of people and worked).

The only final way to fix that will be to wait for Chromium/Chrome/Opera owners to fix their issue with potentially the next update, as this issues is being experienced only with teh latest version of them and not with the older one.

Exactly as the Spoiler, links are part of the BB Code. The reason why the link you have added lost the function is simply because you most likely clicked on the icon over the link that break the link by removing it. In specific, I am talking about this one:

2019-10-15-04-48-39.png

This is the only way to break a link and remove a link's function that you could used unintentionally. In alternative, there is another way but it would require you to manually edit the BBCode text, which I don't think could have happened as it require a bit more knowledge of how BB Code works.

With that said, i hope I was able to clarify all your doubts and to clear all the points that you have raised in your complaint/forum report.

Please, if you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Links - I put link and clicked to send but function dissapeared always. I know how it works and during this din't click other functions.

Spoilers - Same. I put text and after sending din't saw this spoiler in post. I don't know why you send me bbcode fuide if I use options included to post edit/creating.

Hello,

(Android Version - Mozilla Firefox only)

About 1.Auto-changing resolution during clicking or editing post/topic. AND 4. This following access bar with scrolling is annoying

I had exactly the same issue ; the resolution changing when i want to write something which make impossible or very hard to write a post in the forum with mobile. It wasn't nice like your screenshot Shino.

Thank you for the tips about the "following access bar" ; i removed it and NOW i haven't the issue with the resolution so i think there is a link betweeh them.

Actually it seems better ; thank you ♥ ♥

However ; i think it would be a better thing to have your own tools and your own Forum. Ofc it would be more work, i know that, but depending of XenForo software is a bit strange and sad. in my opinion. Specially that a forum is a basic tool.

Have a nice day and thank you for your answer

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

• Administrator

Links - I put link and clicked to send but function dissapeared always. I know how it works and during this din't click other functions.

Spoilers - Same. I put text and after sending din't saw this spoiler in post. I don't know why you send me bbcode fuide if I use options included to post edit/creating.

Hi there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, however the issue with the link is something that no one ever complained or experienced before, this is an error that only you are experiencing and therefore it must be on your end or you are simply doing some error and deleting the function unintentionally as I have said above and exactly like you are doing with the spoiler, which I will explain you now.

For what regard the Spoiler, you are again mistaking and this is an error on your end and I can prove it to you and explain you how it works.

When you go and try to insert a spoiler through the toolbar function, you get asked to insert a TITLE and not the content.

1571132946944.png.e226fc4726472324744b2ac936e8421a.png

However, as explained above, the TITLE is not the CONTENT into the spoiler but is simply the title you want to give to the spoiler.

To make you understand, the TITLE in the following image picturing a spoiler is CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE SPOILER - STEP 2

1571133125340.png.cef9f05a070187fddaac1e6bef6f6601.png

As you can see, that's the title and that's what you get asked when you insert a spoiler through the post edit-toolbar, but that's not the content. If you limit yourself to type only the title, the spoiler will be empty and it won't get shown.

You did this error and i will show you now so you can learn how to properly do that.

-[/hr]

1571133730204.png.4af5e26ffa214830657445e5cb27512b.png

As you can see, in the image above you have inserted a Spoiler and wrote into the Title "Contact sharimsejn#0148". However, the spoiler HAS NO CONTENT and IS EMPTY, therefore it will automatically not get shown because empty spoilers won't get shown.

To make it shown you had to type something in between the [plain][spoiler=Contact discordtag#0148] and

[/plain].

For example you could have typed [plain][spoiler=Contact discordtag#0148]Hi guys, please remember to contact me on discordtag#0148

[/plain] and with that, the spoiler would have contained "Hi guys, please remember to contact me on discordtag#0148" as content.

And the result would have been the following:

[spoiler=Contact discordtag#0148]Hi guys, please remember to contact me on discordtag#0148

I truly hope that I was able to clear any of your doubt, please let me know if you have any further question.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others