Looking for any active guild

Trainerkenjiee

I just came back for almost a year I guess. I missed a lot of things. I am currently broke and i dont know why, lol. I'm just a guy who's looking for a guild that can accept my status right now. Hoping they got a discord group so I can tell them whether I'll be out for couple of days or just chat them. Isn't that fun?

I just came back for almost a year I guess. I missed a lot of things. I am currently broke and i dont know why, lol. I'm just a guy who's looking for a guild that can accept my status right now. Hoping they got a discord group so I can tell them whether I'll be out for couple of days or just chat them. Isn't that fun?

Hey there @TrainerKenjiee, welcome back to PRO! ^^

We'd be happy if you joined our guild, Phoenix. For the most part we're a social guild that mainly operates on discord. If you're interested, do feel free to click this link,"Become a Phoenix."

Good luck and have fun! :CharYay:

Hey there @TrainerKenjiee, welcome back to PRO! ^^

We'd be happy if you joined our guild, Phoenix. For the most part we're a social guild that mainly operates on discord. If you're interested, do feel free to click this link,"Become a Phoenix."

Good luck and have fun! :CharYay:

Since you're only the one who replied my thread, yea sure ill join! uwu