TM disappeared from inventory (Ice Beam)

Kosmopolitaine

I was just on the Victory Road training for the Kanto Elite Four and checking my TMs, trying to see what I could use on my pokemon. I had Ice Beam in my bag, but when I went back to use it a few hours later, it was gone. I haven't taught it to any of my pokemon and certainly have not deleted it on purpose (I've never deleted any item). Is it possible it just disappeared in some sort of glitch?

I was just on the Victory Road training for the Kanto Elite Four and checking my TMs, trying to see what I could use on my pokemon. I had Ice Beam in my bag, but when I went back to use it a few hours later, it was gone. I haven't taught it to any of my pokemon and certainly have not deleted it on purpose (I've never deleted any item). Is it possible it just disappeared in some sort of glitch?

Hello @kosmopolitaine ,

I inspected your account and can verify you indeed had a TM Ice Beam at one point and currently do not have one. I could not find it being held on any of your pokemon, either.

Items disappearing is not a known bug. I appreciate your concern for the game and apologize if you did experience a bug. We have gifted your account one TM Ice Beam.

Please check your in game mailbox. Mailboxes are located in any town or city with a Pokecenter, normally located near the Pokecenter or Pokemart.

[spoiler=Visual]1571361886803.png.0c561b755436420ad9f021aa1d467c73.png

Please let me know if you received the TM Ice Beam and / or if you continue to have issues or concerns regarding this issue.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

Hello @kosmopolitaine ,

I inspected your account and can verify you indeed had a TM Ice Beam at one point and currently do not have one. I could not find it being held on any of your pokemon, either.

Items disappearing is not a known bug. I appreciate your concern for the game and apologize if you did experience a bug. We have gifted your account one TM Ice Beam.

Please check your in game mailbox. Mailboxes are located in any town or city with a Pokecenter, normally located near the Pokecenter or Pokemart.

[spoiler=Visual][ATTACH=full]109494[/ATTACH]

Please let me know if you received the TM Ice Beam and / or if you continue to have issues or concerns regarding this issue.

~ TrollDaddy

Thanks a lot for the prompt response and for the TM, which I have received in the mailbox! It is kind of important for me ahead of the Elite Four, since I have no other ice moves in my roster. ;)