i cant get the bells from scientist ray

Dragonuvv

i have fullfilled all of the requirements for the legendary dogs. i have 750 hours of playtime, all kanto and johto pokemon are caught (i have mew and celebi as proof) i have the seen data of the legendary dogs and even their creator, lugia and ho-oh. i have completed the mt silver quest. but still, scientist ray wont give neither of the orbs. he keep saying "im busy with the research". pls help

i have fullfilled all of the requirements for the legendary dogs. i have 750 hours of playtime, all kanto and johto pokemon are caught (i have mew and celebi as proof) i have the seen data of the legendary dogs and even their creator, lugia and ho-oh. i have completed the mt silver quest. but still, scientist ray wont give neither of the orbs. he keep saying "im busy with the research". pls help

Have you interacted with the legendary dogs in their respective locations? It's best to double check.

Entei - Johto Safari Mountain Zone

Suicune - Waterfall in Tohjo Falls

Raikou - Mt Silver 3F

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Have you interacted with the legendary dogs in their respective locations? It's best to double check.

Entei - Johto Safari Mountain Zone

Suicune - Waterfall in Tohjo Falls

Raikou - Mt Silver 3F

i did double check and they're not there. can re-do the mount silver quest? i think something went wrong there

• Administrator

Hi [uSER=2203813]@TrainerBlade[/uSER]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please go in the Bell Tower Basement and check if the legendary dogs are still there and you have yet to make them flee?

If you didn't make them flee yet, they should be in the bell tower basement like in the image below:

300px-Legendarybeasts.png

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi [uSER=2203813]@TrainerBlade[/uSER]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please go in the Bell Tower Basement and check if the legendary dogs are still there and you have yet to make them flee?

If you didn't make them flee yet, they should be in the bell tower basement like in the image below:

300px-Legendarybeasts.png

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

yep they are there. i didnt check the right side of bell tower. my bad thank you so much for the help and sorry for being a dumbass