about darkrai and removal of "Kaguya" boss

Linkaros

hello and good evening!! i did all the requirements for the darkrai..unfortunately i wasnt playing back in 2017 at this event so i havent caught the darkrai..although did now th equest but by removing the boss "Kaguya" u are not able 2 enter the house at 00:00: am so u can catch darkrai...i think its a bug can a mod help out ?? ty in advance !!

• Administrator

hello and good evening!! i did all the requirements for the darkrai..unfortunately i wasnt playing back in 2017 at this event so i havent caught the darkrai..although did now th equest but by removing the boss "Kaguya" u are not able 2 enter the house at 00:00: am so u can catch darkrai...i think its a bug can a mod help out ?? ty in advance !!

Hi @linkaros

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that it seems like you are following the guide to catch Darkrai in 2017, however that's wrong since the quest of 2019 is totally different and a totally new one.

Boss Kaguya was removed as it was a boss for the event of 2017 and was created only for that purpose.

For what regard the quest of 2019, as the full quest was released few hours ago, we, as PRO Staff, won't reveal yet any information about it or like how to solve the quest it self step by step as we want to make sure that all of our players enjoy the event and discover things by themselves, in order to have in this way the best gaming experience possible.

To start everything, head yourself in the south part of Vermilion City and talk to the Mummy Pharais to get teleported to Murky Town !

I hope you will enjoy the event and wish you a wonderful day !

- Shinohara

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @linkaros

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that it seems like you are following the guide to catch Darkrai in 2017, however that's wrong since the quest of 2019 is totally different and a totally new one.

Boss Kaguya was removed as it was a boss for the event of 2017 and was created only for that purpose.

For what regard the quest of 2019, as the full quest was released few hours ago, we, as PRO Staff, won't reveal yet any information about it or like how to solve the quest it self step by step as we want to make sure that all of our players enjoy the event and discover things by themselves, in order to have in this way the best gaming experience possible.

To start everything, head yourself in the south part of Vermilion City and talk to the Mummy Pharais to get teleported to Murky Town !

I hope you will enjoy the event and wish you a wonderful day !

- Shinohara

i mean ik how 2 do the quest in the realm i already took the event one...but can i keep the event and somehow get the normal one or i can decide and keep only one form?? tyvm for the help and your time ^.^

i mean ik how 2 do the quest in the realm i already took the event one...but can i keep the event and somehow get the normal one or i can decide and keep only one form?? tyvm for the help and your time ^.^

when you catch it, you can change its form between the event one and its normal version

when you catch it, you can change its form between the event one and its normal version

yes bro until the map is over tho i guess if u dont have a chance 2 get the normal one like in the past...thats basically what i am asking i need 2 choose which form from now i wanna keep cause i have only one this years :P ...stilll grateful and thankfull for putting it back after 2 years!!! thank so much staff !!

yes bro until the map is over tho i guess if u dont have a chance 2 get the normal one like in the past...thats basically what i am asking i need 2 choose which form from now i wanna keep cause i have only one this years :P ...stilll grateful and thankfull for putting it back after 2 years!!! thank so much staff !!

Im keeping mine as the fancy version tbh