having black screen

Rahz

hi i deletd the old post cause its useless about hunting froakie ifound that its my fault and that i have bad luck sorry for wastting your time now i have another problem sometimes i get black screen and and i see onley the white arrow of the mouse pointer while playing the game and i cant use any key of the keyboard like windows or alt+clt to skip this black screen so to shutdown the pc and open it again i tried to reinstall the game and and download the last client but still have the probelm and pls tell if i have to make another post on forum or no

Edited by rahz

hi sorry for bothering but i really have a problem since the haloween started and i wake up stat whole day hunting froakie getting one per 1/2 hours hoping get halloween froakie but sadly the day end by getting nothing every day i repeat the same thing hope i get it i saw people have it make me sad is it really 1/50 chance it doesnt work for me i have been hunting for 6 days and used 2 bms ,pls do something i have been waiting this day for long and when it came i cant do anything i just wanna say that its unfair that iam hunting like 6 days and got nothing and someone got 2nd haloween froakie at his 3rd day

Greetings, @rahz

Sorry for the inconvenience.

First of all, the change is the same for all the users 1/50, this game is based in RNG if you didnt found one can be called bad luck. We can not give a lower chance to other users just because you farmed more than other ones. i hope you understand it, and i hope from now you get better luck in your hunting.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you continue having doubts/issues, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

i have another problem sometimes i get black screen and and i see onley the white arrow of the mouse pointer while playing the game and i cant use any key of the keyboard like windows or alt+clt to skip this black screen so to shutdown the pc and open it again i tried to reinstall the game and and download the last client but still have the probelm and pls tell if i have to make another post on forum or no

hi i deletd the old post cause its useless about hunting froakie ifound that its my fault and that i have bad luck sorry for wastting your time now i have another problem sometimes i get black screen and and i see onley the white arrow of the mouse pointer while playing the game and i cant use any key of the keyboard like windows or alt+clt to skip this black screen so to shutdown the pc and open it again i tried to reinstall the game and and download the last client but still have the probelm and pls tell if i have to make another post on forum or no

• Administrator

Hi @rahz

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please explain me if that's an issue that happen sometimes, meanwhile other times you can normally play, or if you totally cannot play the game and the display is always black?

In case it should happen sometimes, does this happen in any specific circumstance?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others