Trade prob

Akisnrg

hi , recently i made a trade with my friend to help him win some bosses. 2 of the pokemon were 100 lvl from last region and i forgot that he cant use them bcs until now he only finished kanto and johto ... the problem is that he cant trade back bcs they are locked and i have to wait until he finish the 3rd region and go to 4th after he wins the 5-6 npc with OT pokemon ... Is it possible with a staff help to get them back before that?

hi , recently i made a trade with my friend to help him win some bosses. 2 of the pokemon were 100 lvl from last region and i forgot that he cant use them bcs until now he only finished kanto and johto ... the problem is that he cant trade back bcs they are locked and i have to wait until he finish the 3rd region and go to 4th after he wins the 5-6 npc with OT pokemon ... Is it possible with a staff help to get them back before that?

Hi Akisnrg,

Yes it's possible to get the region locked Pokemon back, you need to do is just move on to this thread here and make a post about it by following rules of that thread. And do note that to check the Pokemon if its unlock or not in future trades.

Hope it will help you, Have a Great Day!

Kind Regard,

Ssoqe234

• Like 1

Please as suggested post in the thread above following the format.

Best regards

Salt

• Like 1

SS1_2.png

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be terminated. Thanks.