CANT GET PALKIA OR DIALGA OR LAKE TRIO DEX DATA

Rahz

Hi i merged the wrong server but i had completed lake trio quest before and i got azelf so when i completed the sinnoh story at 2nd time again after merged wrong server i found that i havent Dialga or Palkia or even the other lake trio data and i tried to do the quest again but cant start it but i have azelf My question is that can i meet the other lake trio legendaries at the world quest even i havent the requirements ?

i cant redo i spoke with dawn she did tell me anything she just said "congratulations for becoming sinnoh champion" and i went to home and spoke to tv and nothing happened , do i have to release my azlef? and i went to Eterna forest and Wayward Cave as in the description of the guide but didnt find the Adamant Orb or the Lustrous Orb i tried to search in my bag but i didnt find those orbs too

i just got mysterious ticket so please tell me can i use to find other lake lake trio or still need the requirements i posted same thread in september but told me to wait and i have been waiting like a month and still no answers

1.png.fea79fb87769458423456946843daf4a.png

2.thumb.png.9a23f5ddd51330fcce7028b4e8e50829.png

3.thumb.png.e9d6595c449ab20abf1d9512fb5b6ea2.png

4.thumb.png.e95a52da7e33449463116cc25a68a1f0.png

1.png.11a8143866f68ffdd21a38e5c07f0ec9.png

2.png.0817a8105a44e0e2f38472d5fff68c38.png

• Administrator

Hi i merged the wrong server but i had completed lake trio quest before and i got azelf so when i completed the sinnoh story at 2nd time again after merged wrong server i found that i havent Dialga or Palkia or even the other lake trio data and i tried to do the quest again but cant start it but i have azelf My question is that can i meet the other lake trio legendaries at the world quest even i havent the requirements ?

i cant redo i spoke with dawn she did tell me anything she just said "congratulations for becoming sinnoh champion" and i went to home and spoke to tv and nothing happened , do i have to release my azlef? and i went to Eterna forest and Wayward Cave as in the description of the guide but didnt find the Adamant Orb or the Lustrous Orb i tried to search in my bag but i didnt find those orbs too

i just got mysterious ticket so please tell me can i use to find other lake lake trio or still need the requirements i posted same thread in september but told me to wait and i have been waiting like a month and still no answers

Hi @rahz

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the issue has been forwarded to our Content Scripter Team that will investigate the issue as fast and soon possible. Please, be patient in the while that they investigate the issue, we will inform you as soon as it will be fixed or we will need any further information.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator

Hello,

you should be able to encounter the other Lake Trio Pokemon on Birth Island with your Mysterious Ticket from the World Quest.

Sadly, some variables didn't receive their appropriate values after the remerge and you can't redo the quest.

As far as I can see from your Pokedex, you are missing the seen data for Palkia, Mesprit and Uxie.

I created an NPC for you that will give you these seen data (after fighting its lvl 1 Pokemon). It is located in Rowan Lab right above Dawn (the PC).

Could you please fight him and confirm the obtainance of the seen data?

kind regards

i fought the pc and i want to tell you that i got Dialga dex data from fighting lance boss at dragon shrine so is there a problem ? so can i get the other lake trio now even i didnt redo the lake trio quest , i have same problem catching latias on birth island , i had latios before i merged wrong server but now i dont have the requirements like i have onley 284 evo and dont have jirachi so can i catch latias even i had latios with currently requirements i have ?

pc.png.952b10b03e2c343e5fd7237d46a0b8a0.png

00001.png.59b643bfda2a1b62c7f281f73ebcfc45.png

Edited by rahz

• Administrator

Hello,

In your case the important variables that confirm the completion of the quests are still there (e.g. the vars for completing Lake Trio Quest/ Lati Quest).

Only variables in between the questline where missing that prevents you from getting the dex data. The NPC was only there to get your missing dex data back.

You can get Latias and the other Lake Guardians on Birth Island (if you are lucky).

kind regards