Reset the catch Darkrai mission

Raymonddu

After I completed all the tasks of catching Darkrai, I immediately crashed after I entered the battle screen to catch the Darkrai, can you help me repair it and make me retake it again?

I did such a long task and finally gave me a immediately crashed. I am really unhappy.

Can you help me thank you!

After I completed all the tasks of catching Darkrai, I immediately crashed after I entered the battle screen to catch the Darkrai, can you help me repair it and make me retake it again?

I did such a long task and finally gave me a immediately crashed. I am really unhappy.

Can you help me thank you!

Hello,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that your issue will get solved/heard faster if you post the trouble you have catching Darkrai(or anything related to catching it) HERE.

Head to the thread and make a post explaining your issue and a Content scripter will help you.

Have a good day!

Locking this thread for now. (Don't forget to post your issue on the thread I linked)

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.