hallo poke

Rajkkapadia

Hello,

So, the fact that you've already found more than 50 Pokemon doesn't guarantee you that you will get a Halloween form, that's not how percentages work.

For example, if the odds are of 1/50 that means you have a 2% each encounter of finding a Halloween form, this % won't accumulate but will reset each time you find one, this mean that the first encounter will have a 2% of being a Halloween form, then the second encounter will also have a 2% and so on.

There is nothing wrong with the game, it's luck.

"Because if there is something worth fighting for, it is life. Extinction is forever."

i have caught 50 fennekin 30 larvitar and 12 chespins still no halo..... i thought it was 1/50 . last time also i had caught 100 larvesta and dint find any. what is wrong with the game

I don't think anything is wrong with the game/spawns. It is pure RNG. Which means that you might encounter a Halloween counterpart within a few seconds, minutes or even many hours. Just keep hunting and you might find one. I know people who've encountered hundreds of Pokémon but none of them were Halloween ones. But I guess if you're still discontented, you could make a post in the spawns subforum.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

i have caught 50 fennekin 30 larvitar and 12 chespins still no halo..... i thought it was 1/50 . last time also i had caught 100 larvesta and dint find any. what is wrong with the game

Hi, @@rajkkapadia.

I understand your frustration towards your current situation.

However, as written above by two players, 1/50 chance to encounter a halloween form doesn't mean you are guaranteed to find one every 50th encounter.

Unfortunately, encountering event form pokemons requires a bit of luck.

I just want to tell you one thing.

Please, don't give up farming, if you put in your time and effort at the end you'll be able to catch one :)

I wish you best of luck.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love