IGN Bug

Metalhead2309

Username/s

Metalhead2309

Explanation

Hey, it seems that there is no way my Conkeldurr can learn Mach Punch. Didnt learn it through lvling up, cannot learn it through re-learner, there is no TM. I was told that the Daycare is the way to obtain it but still no luck. I have attached the video in order to see for yourself. Is it a bug? And if not, how will I able to obtain Mach Punch? Ty in advance! ^^

Evidence

Please see attached screenshots.

Time happened

Nov 2, 2019

*See explanation

*See explanation

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.b378551edf767a70ec35366196f2115d.png

Screenshot_3.png.2bf1f7293101eb55292833b14c0577ab.png

Edited by Epiales

Username/s

Metalhead2309

Explanation

Hey, it seems that there is no way my Conkeldurr can learn Mach Punch. Didnt learn it through lvling up, cannot learn it through re-learner, there is no TM. I was told that the Daycare is the way to obtain it but still no luck. I have attached the video in order to see for yourself. Is it a bug? And if not, how will I able to obtain Mach Punch? Ty in advance! ^^

Evidence

Please see attached screenshots.

Time happened

Nov 2, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

Just as a check, did you talk with Christoph in the first room of the daycare? Christoph is the man who learns your Pokemon Egg Moves and indeed Conkeldurr should learn it.

Please confirm to me if you have spoken to him and screenshot if he doesn't show the move in his list of moves you can learn.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.