Advance Xmas ideas

Jhaydenite

Since xmas event is the biggest event among all other events, i wanna suggest or ask somethings ahead of time.

1.) Since most of winter outfits are boring, i wanna ask if theres a chance to rework these. Or why not have some of the outfits from d/p/pt. Their winter outfits are cool while having a scarf on them.

2.) Ok the spawns (plz dont make it bloody hell, difficult to farm xmas forms). Why? Coz its xmas, it will be much better if the odds of xmas sprites dont take too much time to get 1(scrap xmas mareep odds).

3.) Ok so xmas forms for dragons (currently dratini line, swablu line(ofc coz of altaria), axew line). These are cool mons , but i also want my favorite dragon to shine as well. So im suggesting goomy line to have a good xmas sprite

4.) So i have suggested goodra, i would also want to ask for klefki(plz make it appear like a mistletoe) and then another fairy poke would also be cool to have, so why not. Yep, i mean clefairy line, having a shiny form of this thing is boring. Green tip of the ears.. meh ×_×. I want a clefairy /clefable to have special form as well, this poke has been in the meta for a long time so why not.

• 2 weeks later...