YORKIE IS THE REAL LEADER OF TEAM ROCKET

Onlinegamerz

I have posted on my FB https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10218568811426068&set=a.1232143558279&type=3&theater

But for people who don't have Facebook then here's the load out of the conspiracy.

A conspiracy of Yorkie in #PokemonRevolutionOnline that I found out. He might be the real leader of team rocket as he gives you an HM FLY but you can't fly outside of combat and thus only making you use the train to get around in which he funded. Also probably scammed you into thinking he needed a parcel from his brother which ripped you off 50k just for him to ask you for a Nocturnal Feather. Now that you've thought about it, why would anyone live in a place where he can breed Pidgeys? He could actually be using Carrier Pidgeys to send messages throughout the world for Team Rocket secretly so as Officer Jenny wouldn't find out about it just like in the movie John Wick. He is a shrewd guy who first cons you into finding his brother then buying the parcel from his brother for 50k then gives you a fake HM FLY in exchange for a Nocturnal Feather for his Pidgeys to be able to send messages at night and still makes you pay for the train rides at the cost of 300k for 28 days while probably funding Team Rocket's operations for world domination using powerful Pokemons they either have stolen or genetically modified.

Now you decide!

0.jpg.1430193e36aad3adf14c0c0f732c8199.jpg