House

Fushin

@Fushin its more like of a secret base way back in old r/s/e versions. They must let us use secret power out of battle first, coz atm the only moves can be used out of battle are the slave moves(surd,dive, waterfall, flash, dig, hb, rock climb, rock smash). Also i think they told us about a thing known as guild island which is still not in pro yet. But whatever. Having a good secret base with giant poke plushie like snorlax is so cute. ^_^

• Like 1

+1 to the idea but I'd rather have a guild island first! However, I'd like to have houses with decoration that we could buy, even if it was from the coin shop, so we could incentivise donations and making our own houses somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there. As interesting and nice as this suggestion is, it would be impossible with how maps work currently. Every time a map is uploaded it is uploaded for all players and not individually, so having houses that can be modified and decorated by each person would not be feasible without devs spending a ton of time on one minor feature.Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Aspheric

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.