Mute Banned

Kiles100

I know the problem is mine but.. actually i got banned cause a friend of mine got my phone when i was not watching and wrote bannable words in chat.. so i got mute ban, i dont know how many days i get banned but i at least want to know that! Not happening again

Hii Kiles100,

General Support sub-forum is not the correct place for appealing for your mutes and other those stuffs as its mentioned in the top of the general thread as rules. So Now I would prefer you to go and make a topic in here and note that you can always free to bump your thread once every 24 hours ONLY.

I hope it helped you, Have a Great Day!

Kind Regard,

Ssoqe234

I know the problem is mine but.. actually i got banned cause a friend of mine got my phone when i was not watching and wrote bannable words in chat.. so i got mute ban, i dont know how many days i get banned but i at least want to know that! Not happening again

Hi Kiles100, as SSoqe234 mentioned you can write a post in discipline appeals if you want to appeal the ban. You can also check on your dashboard to see how long the ban is for. To check your dashboard you go to the main pro website and click the little arrow in the top right corner and input your log in details then select dashboard (as shown below).

1573023790751.png.ca8e4fa76b575144234321c1b36aaf97.png

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *