Which Region has the Hardest Elite 4?

Srslyteamrocket

Hello!

So, I know this question has been asked and answered everywhere

BUT

I wanna get everyone's personal opinion, so

Which region from 1-4 is the hardest Elite Four in everyone's own opinion and give reasoning

I don't want anyone copying

Here's mine:

Hardest

1. Kanto

Mainly because you don't have much of a choice to pokemon you can really pick to a normal member without any membership, so no love island for that sweet dratini, and because your choices will most likely be a Gyarados that is overleveled cause of that magikarp next to Mt. Moon ;3 and then you'll possibly have a Gengar and a Jolteon if you're lucky

2. Johto

By then you have your Gyarados and Gengar in your back pocket for this league, you will perhaps level up your starter with you and in my case I got a Typhlosion with Burn out so 100 Acc and 150 Power ye ye, and an Ampharos to take shots and hit with that sweet discharge every now and then, it won't be That hard by this point because you would've saved up money to buy revives and well power your way through (Hopefully).

Easiest

Just a quickie, sorry that I haven't filled out number 3 or 4 yet, but I am in the process of beating both regions, so hopefully people enjoy my post and will give their opinion!

I will add to this once I complete the regions if people are actually interested xd

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

So, I know this question has been asked and answered everywhere

BUT

I wanna get everyone's personal opinion, so

Which region from 1-4 is the hardest Elite Four in everyone's own opinion and give reasoning

I don't want anyone copying

Here's mine:

Hardest

1. Kanto

Mainly because you don't have much of a choice to pokemon you can really pick to a normal member without any membership, so no love island for that sweet dratini, and because your choices will most likely be a Gyarados that is overleveled cause of that magikarp next to Mt. Moon ;3 and then you'll possibly have a Gengar and a Jolteon if you're lucky

2. Johto

By then you have your Gyarados and Gengar in your back pocket for this league, you will perhaps level up your starter with you and in my case I got a Typhlosion with Burn out so 100 Acc and 150 Power ye ye, and an Ampharos to take shots and hit with that sweet discharge every now and then, it won't be That hard by this point because you would've saved up money to buy revives and well power your way through (Hopefully).

Easiest

Just a quickie, sorry that I haven't filled out number 3 or 4 yet, but I am in the process of beating both regions, so hopefully people enjoy my post and will give their opinion!

I will add to this once I complete the regions if people are actually interested xd

But Gengar can solo the e4 of Kanto, not other pokes are needed.