REPEL TRICK SUGGESTION

Kirasun

Hello there. There is an option for disabling the popup for repels so you dont have to press OK every time. You can just assign your repel to a number in your hotbar and press that number every time you see the repel run out on the top left of your screen.

Kind regards

Aspheric

[ATTACH type=full" alt="115408]115408[/ATTACH]

Its an option that doesnt solve the problem though...You can start encountering poke(which is happening really often for poke to appear the moment the repel ends and the NO-YES window appears,which mean MORE TIME wasted).Why cant we just have non-stop repel but manual NO-YES option?This assures that NO bots can take advantage of that and players can farm faster without having to use both their hands while farming.Farming is really boring,esp when you do long hunts,why not make it better and try to use the options we already have,which are not good for big hunts?

Hello there. There is an option for disabling the popup for repels so you dont have to press OK every time. You can just assign your repel to a number in your hotbar and press that number every time you see the repel run out on the top left of your screen.

Kind regards

Aspheric

[ATTACH type=full" alt="115408]115408[/ATTACH]

Well,im trying your suggestion right now to see how it works in practice and i must say that it is even worse then the Repel Prompt being on. Encounters happen all the time and the time wasted is multiplied.

Not having a prompt for repels could make it easier to bot (since the bot would just have to press 1 and then 1 2 3 4 to fight, since these are the shortcuts for fight -> attacking moves in battle). However, I'd understand it being automatic and helpful. I'd say +1, but I'm unsure.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Not having a prompt for repels could make it easier to bot (since the bot would just have to press 1 and then 1 2 3 4 to fight, since these are the shortcuts for fight -> attacking moves in battle). However, I'd understand it being automatic and helpful. I'd say +1, but I'm unsure.

So that means that the bot can just click off the "repel prompt" option and do its job easier,since it will have to hotkey the next repel,right?So if the system is broken anyways,why is the "bot taking advantage of this new option" arguement make any sense?

Non-Stop Repels but manual (no yes or no option) just sounds like you use repels till your out to save the time if you encounter a mon in between repels am i correct in thats what you want? If it is thats a big problem that probably wont get added due to botting.

Setting up a bot can be complicated, the more steps in the boss process can slow it down or have a higher chance to break the cycle. Such as if a Server lags for a moment and it misscounts the steps you use.

Lessening the Number of steps by added a Auto Repel Feature just makes botting more consistent.

Hopefully I Understood you with what you were trying to explain. If not please reply. Everyone has a voice.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

Well,im not sure what you said but all in all,i gave up trying with this post since no gm is even considering it,plus the "prompt repel" suggestion is kind of better if you only look at the screen while you hunt. This was my main problem,o be able to make long time hunting able by just listening whenever the poke appears while you can do sth else in the meantime. I will stick with the alternative and hope this will change in the future xD