Darkrai bug! :'(

Milo002

Hi need help please!! :( Last time that I did Darkrai I got a problem and I was not able to catch him. Now that I beat the boss and when again. It was all bug. Mi xatu looked like Gengar and Gengar was shiftree. And there was no sheftree! So everything was a mess. I lost me master ball, 75 normal pokeballs, 11 repeat. Like 3 lure balls. I lost all the pokeballs and again didn't get him... I spent like half an hour trying to catch a nothing I have screenshots to prove it. :(. What can I do? Its not fare :'( in the picture you can see the message that I got when I tried to give xatu a potion. And in the other the shiftree as gengar. Please help me to solve this :/ Thanks! Screenshot_2019-11-09-18-42-10-655_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.bcbdfd37e25bb13edd993a9fb2a731c4.pngScreenshot_2019-11-09-18-33-38-274_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.0c904b6eb26592b8985765d4a7576cee.png

Hi need help please!! :( Last time that I did Darkrai I got a problem and I was not able to catch him. Now that I beat the boss and when again. It was all bug. Mi xatu looked like Gengar and Gengar was shiftree. And there was no sheftree! So everything was a mess. I lost me master ball, 75 normal pokeballs, 11 repeat. Like 3 lure balls. I lost all the pokeballs and again didn't get him... I spent like half an hour trying to catch a nothing I have screenshots to prove it. :(. What can I do? Its not fare :'( in the picture you can see the message that I got when I tried to give xatu a potion. And in the other the shiftree as gengar. Please help me to solve this :/ Thanks! [ATTACH type=full" alt="112783]112783[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="112782]112782[/ATTACH]

hla mucho gusto que debo hacer si por casualidad mate ami darkrai

Hi I'm sorry for the inconveniences. I want to know if someone will answer to this. What do I have to do?

Greetings, @Milo002 and @roklee5

Sorry for the inconvenience and on the delay for the response.

If you werent able to catch darkrai because you killed it, you got disconnected or it got bugged you can get a second chance to catch it via the Boss Horon.

This boss is located to the north of Necropolis, to be able to catch darkrai you will need to beat this Boss without lose any of your pokemon.

I hope this have clarified your doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Greetings, @Milo002 and @roklee5

Sorry for the inconvenience and on the delay for the response.

If you werent able to catch darkrai because you killed it, you got disconnected or it got bugged you can get a second chance to catch it via the Boss Horon.

This boss is located to the north of Necropolis, to be able to catch darkrai you will need to beat this Boss without lose any of your pokemon.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Thanks nezuko. But the thing is that, that one was already de second chance, And the game was all bug :(... That's why I'm sending you the screenshots Whit the explanation of. Please help :'(

Thanks nezuko. But the thing is that, that one was already de second chance, And the game was all bug :(... That's why I'm sending you the screenshots Whit the explanation of. Please help :'(

Greetings, @Milo002

Sorry for the inconvenience.

It doesnt matter, if you defeat the boss again you will have another chance to get drakrai, the boss has a cooldown of 3 days. Good luck.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

• Like 1
Nezuko.png

Greetings, @Milo002

Sorry for the inconvenience.

It doesnt matter, if you defeat the boss again you will have another chance to get drakrai, the boss has a cooldown of 3 days. Good luck.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Ohh thanks :) but regarding all the items that I lost and me master ball? :/... I mean it was not me falt :'(....... thanks

Ohh thanks :) but regarding all the items that I lost and me master ball? :/... I mean it was not me falt :'(....... thanks

Greetings, @Milo002

Sorry for the inconvenience

I would like inform you that is a weird bug and we can not have the security of this bug really happened, i hope you understand it but unfortunately we can not recover your masterball. Once again sorry but i hope you understand we can not give items without proof of this type of bugs.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you continue having doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png