I could not login to my main forum account. Please help

Nhokquay759

Hi, My main forum account is Claris, and it is also the IGN that I use to play PRO. When I input the correct password, it says: "The requested user 'Claris' could not be found.", even thou I have always played the game under the name Claris.

I tried to reset the password, and I were able to reset it. However, I still couldn't login to the forum using the new password either.

I was told in Discord that maybe my Forum acc has not been created. Could a staff look into it for me? I really appreciate it.

Claris

Hi, My main forum account is Claris, and it is also the IGN that I use to play PRO. When I input the correct password, it says: "The requested user 'Claris' could not be found.", even thou I have always played the game under the name Claris.

I tried to reset the password, and I were able to reset it. However, I still couldn't login to the forum using the new password either.

I was told in Discord that maybe my Forum acc has not been created. Could a staff look into it for me? I really appreciate it.

Claris

Hi Claris/nhokquay759, I've looked and cannot find a forum account for Claris, usually when a forum account isn't made it's because someone has more than one account registered to one email address. I can see this isn't the case here so I will pass this on to the forum admin and ask him to create a forum account under the Claris name for you.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Claris

Hi dude, a forum account has been created for Claris, you will need to change the password for Claris here so that you are able to access it. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the account.

• Like 1

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Hi dude, a forum account has been created for Claris, you will need to change the password for Claris here so that you are able to access it. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the account.

Thank you Travok

I can use forum account now :D

I'm glad that's sorted for you dude. As this issue has been resolved I will close this thread.

• Like 1

width=695px