sneasel to weavile evolution bug

1golen312

Lo pondré tanto en español como en ingles.

Veran, tuve un problema al evolucionar a sneasel con la razor claw durante las horas nocturnas en el poke time, la cosa es que le di el nivel durante la noche con dicho item equipado, y no a evolucionado, no me equivoque con el item ni nada, simplemente no evoluciono :(

Si algun moderador puede ayudarme con este problema lo agradeceria mucho.

I will put it in both Spanish and English.

You see, I had a problem to evolve to sneasel with the razw claw during the night hours in the poke time, the thing is that I gave the level during the night with said item equipped, and not to evolved, I was not wrong with the item or Nothing, I just don't evolve :(

If any moderator can help me with this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Lo pondré tanto en español como en ingles.

Veran, tuve un problema al evolucionar a sneasel con la razor claw durante las horas nocturnas en el poke time, la cosa es que le di el nivel durante la noche con dicho item equipado, y no a evolucionado, no me equivoque con el item ni nada, simplemente no evoluciono :(

Si algun moderador puede ayudarme con este problema lo agradeceria mucho.

I will put it in both Spanish and English.

You see, I had a problem to evolve to sneasel with the razw claw during the night hours in the poke time, the thing is that I gave the level during the night with said item equipped, and not to evolved, I was not wrong with the item or Nothing, I just don't evolve :(

If any moderator can help me with this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Greetings, @1golen312

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, indeed is a bug, this bug is related the happiness of the pokemon.

I would like suggest you let your pokemon gets defeat by a wild pokemon to make his happiness decrease, then log out for a couple seconds, log in again revive it and try to evolve it again.

I will be waitting your reply.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

• Like 1
Nezuko.png

Hola buenas tardes uwu

Gracias por responderme, la verdad no queria perder ese pokemon porque me gusta y porque es tedioso conseguir otro igual o mejor, intentare hacer lo que me ha sugerido, aunque el pokemon es nivel 100 ... no estoy seguro si pueda evolucionar al máximo nivel ya alcanzado :c

Hola buenas tardes uwu

Gracias por responderme, la verdad no queria perder ese pokemon porque me gusta y porque es tedioso conseguir otro igual o mejor, intentare hacer lo que me ha sugerido, aunque el pokemon es nivel 100 ... no estoy seguro si pueda evolucionar al máximo nivel ya alcanzado :c

Greetings, @1golen312

I have deleveled your sneasel to level 98, now you can try the procedure i posted above to evolve your sneasel to weavile.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

hola nuevamente y buen dia, muchas gracias por solucionar mi problema, finalmente logre completar la evolucion de sneasel a weavile de forma exitosa. :D

Im glad to hear your issue has been solved.

i will proceed to lock this thread.

Please, do not hesitate in create another post for futures doubts/issues, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png