(Sold) Magnezone max spd , spatk hp fire and Volcarona timid HP ground.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you had said that the insta was 4m and out of nowhere he turned 3m with someone who already bought ... I would like the image of the trade made!

Sorry for the inconvenience. We had an appointment and our trade will be held in next 3 hours, and the actual instantprice we discussed was 3m and 3 coin capsules. I think that was a mistake when he put "3m".

Everything should be cleared when the trade happen.

Available payments and their value like CC have to be clear from the beginning of the auction. So CC shouldnt be an available payment option.

Dont know when he put the insta and when you did the offer though, thats another topic.

Just wanted to remind you about the payment option stuff. :PikaLurk:

• Like 1

Available payments and their value like CC have to be clear from the beginning of the auction. So CC shouldnt be an available payment option.

Dont know when he put the insta and when you did the offer though, thats another topic.

Thanks Norex,

So can i keep trade with him?

Oh i see, both i and Trisphotograph did not know about this invalid payment. So if we keep trading with the original instant price (4m). Is it would be fine ?