Spirit-Seer Esmeralda npc iv reroll bug

Rematch

Hello , i finished the darkrai quest currently on my Zelkova account. The npc said it will reset only 1 selected iv of following pokemon , however when i want to fix my manaphy atk , it suddenly change all of the following pokemon iv's and i rejected.

It is not my fault that i wasted the reroll chance for nothing because the npc is actually misleading.

Could you fix it for me if it is possible? Thank you very much.

IGN : Zelkova

Current pokemon i tried :

Screenshot_10.jpg.1b9c4cc08bbed2922abc021603f1511a.jpg

Was tried to change only atk iv.

Edited by Rematch

BLAZE

Its actually the other way around. You get to keep one IV and all other IVs will get rerolled exactly as you described.

oh my god , so is that all of my fault ? i only do that quest for that thing to be honest.. (even i am not that active these days) How sad ! Dont know if i get any chance or not.. I dont think the npc describe the thing that well. Thank you for info

BLAZE

If I remember correctly the NPC asks you what IV you want to keep, so sadly it might be your fault yes.

Although maybe its a little heads up for you that Manaphy doesnt need Atk in the meta.

Id recommend you to reroll the nature to timid and run a special moveset like tail glow, surf, ice beam + a fill move like energy ball.

Hello , i finished the darkrai quest currently on my Zelkova account. The npc said it will reset only 1 selected iv of following pokemon , however when i want to fix my manaphy atk , it suddenly change all of the following pokemon iv's and i rejected.

It is not my fault that i wasted the reroll chance for nothing because the npc is actually misleading.

Could you fix it for me if it is possible? Thank you very much.

IGN : Zelkova

Current pokemon i tried :

[ATTACH type=full" alt="113749]113749[/ATTACH]

Was tried to change only atk iv.

Hi, @Rematch.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As what Norex mentioned, 1 select IVs meant one IVs to lock when reroll the IVs, and it's mentioned in the NPC's dialogue.

I understand your sadness, but it would be hard for us to help you on this case, since the issue occurred by your misunderstanding :(

I'm really sorry for your situation once more.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love