Game corner bosses

Omegagaming19

Hello,

I have a problem and it's unfair in my part. I defeated the two bosses (pewdie and diepi) in the game corner for the first time and received 39000 and the game corner was set to public. Then I talk to the man in the center and the exchange for prices is now open for me. After I go out in the game corner the game crashed suddenly and the progress was not saved. I checked the history and it says i dont have any wins in that boss. May I know if it's possible to reset the boss time for the game corners bosses since it's unfair in my part?

Thank you!

Hello,

I have a problem and it's unfair in my part. I defeated the two bosses (pewdie and diepi) in the game corner for the first time and received 39000 and the game corner was set to public. Then I talk to the man in the center and the exchange for prices is now open for me. After I go out in the game corner the game crashed suddenly and the progress was not saved. I checked the history and it says i dont have any wins in that boss. May I know if it's possible to reset the boss time for the game corners bosses since it's unfair in my part?

Thank you!

Hello @OmegaGaming19.,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we can't reset the boss cooldown. This due to players who accpeted their loss in the past and it would be unfair to reset it now, because we didn't reset the cooldown for them aswell.

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a Rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it.

Whenever the server goes offline for a maintenance or is unstable, we announce it in the Official PRO Discord in order to notify the players, so they don't do bosses or PvP. Make sure to join it in order to not miss this information.

It is possible the crash may have been caused because of a issue on your side.

We suggest therefore to ensure a proper connection on your end as that might also helps minimize your losses. It is good to check on your internet provider to know when their downtimes will be as well as contacting them if you are not experiencing a stable connection.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience and I hope this cleared it up for you.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.