Want to sell Halloween Pokemon (PRICE REDUCE)

The auction for delphox started at 6:08 am on 20th of Nov (my timezone) since its the first offer and it was said by the owner that the auction will remain 1 day (24 hours) which means it will end on 6:08 am on 21st of Nov.

The last viable offer was made by SinLight with 1.4m at 5:58 AM which is during the fair time range of the auction which is before 6:08 am therefore it should have been sold to him.

So I sent delphox to SinLight and added money to Reepicheap (as well as a punishment for breaking auction rules. Please be careful in the future) and returned the money to ArieSlinger.

• Like 2

One for all, all for one.

in my time zone it passed the end time bidding

Maybe because daylight saving time is still in effect from where you live, or you haven't set it back? That would create an one hour discrepancy.

In any case, if you look at the time marked in the forum posts, you will know the correct time interval for the auction.

Wish you the best for the rest of the auction.

• Like 1

Maybe because daylight saving time is still in effect from where you live, or you haven't set it back? That would create an one hour discrepancy.

In any case, if you look at the time marked in the forum posts, you will know the correct time interval for the auction.

Wish you the best for the rest of the auction.

im sorry i admit my mistake.