Compensation

Outrage

As we all know, That servers are down due to some issue with the service provider I personally request the members and co-members of this game to keep patience. The developers must be looking in this matter. I hope everyone will be patient enough and will not make any more threads regarding this.

For moderators and developers, I highly request you to provide compensation for the inconvenience we get, I hope you will are getting what I am speaking, Members will be happy enough if u compensate them with something. It will be a great move from your side. Thanks.

Once, the problem is fixed I will inform ASAP. And, will close this thread. Thanks a lot

With Regards

Players of PRO

• Like 2

I don't think we need any compensation at all. It's the first time in months we get such a long downtime, it was not due to PRO's fault but external stuff, and the staff already do a LOT for FREE for us. We also get everything for free, playing the game, massive amounts of content and more. It's selfish for us to ask for compensation. It was one downtime for 12 hours, that's it. In MONTHS.

I would understand if Staff decides to give us stuff as compensation but I don't think it's needed at all.

EDIT: Also, why do you sign your post as PLAYERS of Pro? You represent yourself alone, not the entire playerbase.

• Like 6

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

No creo que necesitemos ninguna compensación en absoluto. Es la primera vez en meses que tenemos un tiempo de inactividad tan largo, no se debió a la culpa de PRO sino a cosas externas, y el personal ya hace MUCHO por nosotros GRATIS. También obtenemos todo gratis, jugando, cantidades masivas de contenido y más. Es egoísta para nosotros pedir una compensación. Fue un tiempo de inactividad durante 12 horas, eso es todo. En meses.

Entendería si el personal decide darnos cosas como compensación, pero no creo que sea necesario en absoluto.

EDITAR: Además, ¿por qué firmas tu publicación como PLAYERS of Pro? Te representas solo, no a toda la base de jugadores.

[/CITAR]

Me representa desde que perdí parte de mi ms y bms por este problema