Constant dcing bugging me out?

Cec1l

Im getting dcd like every 5-10 mins, which i nitself is basically unplayable, but this also kept me from being able to do my first rival battle [with the eevee] as it dcd me mid fight and he was just... gone afterwards. MY bulbasaur kept its lost hp but no xp gains/loss, and I also dcd mid ball wiggle on a furret, taking my pokeball but not giving me the pokemon. :/

Im getting dcd like every 5-10 mins, which i nitself is basically unplayable, but this also kept me from being able to do my first rival battle [with the eevee] as it dcd me mid fight and he was just... gone afterwards. MY bulbasaur kept its lost hp but no xp gains/loss, and I also dcd mid ball wiggle on a furret, taking my pokeball but not giving me the pokemon. :/

Greetings, @Cec1l

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Our servers were taking DDOS,we already talked with the provider of our servers to find a way to solve this. It can take a little so i would like suggest you join our DISCORD SERVER to be informed of when this get solved and i would like suggest you too to dont PVP or do Bosses till this issue have solved. I hope you understand it and sorry again.

Since we can not do anything more in this case i will proceed to lock this thread.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png