I really need help

Mgifua786

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I got dive in hoenn.. And then I went to the seafloor cavern.... I used a wailmer and reached it dive.... I raised the happiness to 150...then went inside... After battling some aqua/magma grunts .. My wailmer fainted... Then I tried to go to the surface..... But the pokemon is refusing to follow my orders..... It's happiness went to 147....there is no way I can get out... There are no wild pokemons in the cave...... Is there any way to increase pokemon's happiness..... I battled every grunt.. Now there's no way..... Please help me....

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I got dive in hoenn.. And then I went to the seafloor cavern.... I used a wailmer and reached it dive.... I raised the happiness to 150...then went inside... After battling some aqua/magma grunts .. My wailmer fainted... Then I tried to go to the surface..... But the pokemon is refusing to follow my orders..... It's happiness went to 147....there is no way I can get out... There are no wild pokemons in the cave...... Is there any way to increase pokemon's happiness..... I battled every grunt.. Now there's no way..... Please help me....

If I recall correctly, you should be able to leave the area but I did Hoenn a long time ago so I could be wrong. So I'd say just try getting out of the place again. Otherwise, you can try these tricks will teleport you to your last visited PC.

1. Use an Escape Rope.

2. Send a battle request to someone and in the middle of the battle, log out.

Edited by Euripides

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

If I recall correctly, you should be able to leave the area but I did Hoenn a long time ago so I could be wrong. So I'd say just try getting out of the place again. Otherwise, you can try these tricks will teleport you to your last visited PC.

1. Use an Escape Rope.

2. Send a battle request to someone and in the middle of the battle, log out.

Thank u very much.... That really helped me... I literally forgot about escape ropes....... Thanks sir.....

I'm glad that your problems have already been solved.

I'll now be closing the thread.

Have a nice day :)

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love