Just returned to pokemonrevolution after 2 year

Maxsa

I couldnt login to blue server as i used to so i redownloaded it, and saw that i had to merge my save to the silver server.

After i did that, it now says invalid username or password even tho im able to login here. with same PW/usename.

i thought that maybe i had done something wrong so i logged into gold server which works just fine (apart from restarting the whole game) I can see in the dashboard that my silver server has playtime + last login from 2017 - so im not sure what is wrong. I hope a MOD can help.

I really apologise if i posted this in the wrong section, i havent used this site in sooooo long.buti wanted to give it a try again after all these years.

I couldnt login to blue server as i used to so i redownloaded it, and saw that i had to merge my save to the silver server.

After i did that, it now says invalid username or password even tho im able to login here. with same PW/usename.

i thought that maybe i had done something wrong so i logged into gold server which works just fine (apart from restarting the whole game) I can see in the dashboard that my silver server has playtime + last login from 2017 - so im not sure what is wrong. I hope a MOD can help.

I really apologise if i posted this in the wrong section, i havent used this site in sooooo long.buti wanted to give it a try again after all these years.

Greetings, @Maxsa

Sorry for the inconvenience.

After merge your account sometimes you're no longer able to log in to your account to Silver Server, for this we usually recommend reset the password through FORGOT PASSWORD to synchronice the passwords and be able to log again.

I hope this have solved your issue, i will be waitting your reply.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png