Ev trainer went offline for more than 2-3 weeks with my pokes

Malltesers

Hello, Sorry to bother on this post. Happymango asked me to post in there

I sent 4 pokes to ev to a player named samucaoo2 like 1 month ago. The guy seemed pretty nice and all but it's been 1 month and i didnt get them back / didn't saw him connected in a long time.

He might have others stuff to do which i understand but i'd like to get my pokes back if possible.

I already got my Fennekin + wooper back like 1 week after i asked him to ev train but no news since

Here are the proofs of this :

ID clefairy : 22245178

ID togepi : 30006354

samucaoo2.thumb.png.5a20ebd2b70140596febc80bf3ffa3d6.png

clefairy.png.bf72788720df0a6635b85e0e7b6a89e1.png

6438354_togepisamucaoo.PNG.82bd833e0ac471cff2edd8006c4db3b9.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Sorry to bother on this post. Happymango asked me to post in there

I sent 4 pokes to ev to a player named samucaoo2 like 1 month ago. The guy seemed pretty nice and all but it's been 1 month and i didnt get them back / didn't saw him connected in a long time.

He might have others stuff to do which i understand but i'd like to get my pokes back if possible.

I already got my Fennekin + wooper back like 1 week after i asked him to ev train but no news since

Here are the proofs of this :

ID clefairy : 22245178

ID togepi : 30006354

[ATTACH type=full" alt="115886]115886[/ATTACH]

The pokes are now back to you. Make sure to check your last box to find them. Sorry for the delay. Have a good day and Merry Christmas in advance.

Tigerous~

One for all, all for one.

The pokes are now back to you. Make sure to check your last box to find them. Sorry for the delay. Have a good day and Merry Christmas in advance.

Tigerous~

Hello Tigerous ! thx for the help

As a stupid human being i checked the first poke in my box which was the togepi and found him. He went like ok it worked perfect!

Then i just double checked my clefairy to ev train him and he doesnt appear, i guess you gave me back the togepi only.

Sorry for the delay siiir =/