Lost against Christmas Chris

Shadnic

Hey guys,

i lost a match against Christmas Chris today as he was lucky and got 4 crits in a row. What will that mean for me? On discord it was said that "Missing out on these battles is not recommended!". Did i already loose the chance for any big reward like a legendary or some cosmetics? Will i be able to make up for it? What rewards will Chris give out at all? Is there any information about it?

Hey guys,

i lost a match against Christmas Chris today as he was lucky and got 4 crits in a row. What will that mean for me? On discord it was said that "Missing out on these battles is not recommended!". Did i already loose the chance for any big reward like a legendary or some cosmetics? Will i be able to make up for it? What rewards will Chris give out at all? Is there any information about it?

Hello,

Unlucky you lost because he crit you, sadly it happens to all of us. Would like to inform you that you get rewarded everytime you beat him.

Also, the npc resets at midnight so you can battle him the next day again.

I hope this answered some of your questions. Further info about Christmas Chris we don't leak since we rather have the community find out theirselves.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.