Auction - Hp ice Lucario - Timid 29 29 Spd&Spa.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay wanna take this offer and you are the highest..Actually I can't come in tomorrow (24.00.00) Can we meet a few time before of that ? Like after 16 hrs?

i did not not quiet understand did auction finished so i won it already,so that insta after that doesnt matter or it didnt finished,but the guy who insta it is not currently on silver so his offer doesnt count....i dont know what the rules are when it comes to it so i would ask trade moderator to clarify it....if it doesnt count i will insta it so that this auction ends eitherway...

i did not not quiet understand did auction finished so i won it already,so that insta after that doesnt matter or it didnt finished,but the guy who insta it is not currently on silver so his offer doesnt count....i dont know what the rules are when it comes to it so i would ask trade moderator to clarify it....if it doesnt count i will insta it so that this auction ends eitherway...

I don't know , But you are the winner..Cause the auction already finished ..I didn't announce that u are the winner but he still didn't merge up in silver it means you are the winner or

@Tigerous What to do?