Mamoswine and Weavile can't learn Icicle Crash??

Bong2015

102848 its actually weird that it isnt there (i made the eggmovetutor list for shane back then when i was staff). i checked the document its actually in the list, ill contact shane about it and ask :)

How about Clear Smog? That move is also not present on Gengar's egg move list, despite being one of its egg moves.

Coincidentally, both Icicle Crash and Clear Smog are new moves from Gen 5........

102848 its actually weird that it isnt there (i made the eggmovetutor list for shane back then when i was staff). i checked the document its actually in the list, ill contact shane about it and ask :)

How about Clear Smog? That move is also not present on Gengar's egg move list, despite being one of its egg moves.

Coincidentally, both Icicle Crash and Clear Smog are new moves from Gen 5........

same case, i only can imagine that those moves arent coded at all, like non existing right now, since its on the list and that list only needed to be copy pasted when it was coded. but thats only speculation from my side.