Repel trick doesn't work anymore

Wizzy22

Hello,

I've been hunting Axew (lvl 16-18) in granite Cave B1F for a couple days now. Everything worked fine before, but since yesterday the Repel trick doesn't seem to work anymore. I have used 100+ (100+!) super repels without any result. Yes, i only hunt at night/morning as stated in pokedex. I will include a screenshot of my Repel trick poke's for axew in this post. I also tried Repel tricking houndour (lvl 22-26, route 7) since axew didn't seem to work anymore, also without any result. (Btw ofcourse i changed the lvl 16 dratini for a lvl 22 vulpix for houndour + taken into account he also only spawns at night/morning).

I don't know if this is a bug or if you maybe removed the repel tricks. Also i apologize if this isn't the right place to post this.

Looking forward to an answer.

Kind regardsScreenshot_20191211_165426_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution-480x270.jpg.374ff2dcce62984f79a79871894a5cae.jpg

Hello,

I've been hunting Axew (lvl 16-18) in granite Cave B1F for a couple days now. Everything worked fine before, but since yesterday the Repel trick doesn't seem to work anymore. I have used 100+ (100+!) super repels without any result. Yes, i only hunt at night/morning as stated in pokedex. I will include a screenshot of my Repel trick poke's for axew in this post. I also tried Repel tricking houndour (lvl 22-26, route 7) since axew didn't seem to work anymore, also without any result. (Btw ofcourse i changed the lvl 16 dratini for a lvl 22 vulpix for houndour + taken into account he also only spawns at night/morning).

I don't know if this is a bug or if you maybe removed the repel tricks. Also i apologize if this isn't the right place to post this.

Looking forward to an answer.

Kind regards[ATTACH=full]117143[/ATTACH]

Hi Wizzy22, I'm sorry but it seems you're just having a run of bad luck. I tested it myself and got an encounter with repel trick as shown below. It took me about 70 max repels before I got it. You shouldn't be getting them every 5-15 super repels considering the tier of the pokemon and the tier of the others in the area but then again it is RNG based. Sometimes you get lucky and get more, sometimes you get unlucky and can't find anything. I hope you luck changes soon dude as the repel trick still works.

1576107431988.thumb.png.87a6a871d9f21be53528e6effea2f566.png

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Happy to help dude and I hope your luck improves. As this issue has been answered I will lock this thread. Good luck with your hunt.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *