Bikes bought from coin shop

Olker

I remember before you could buy bikes from the coin shop, however, you no longer can. My question is, are these bikes still around with players who bought them when they were available? Because I'd like to buy a red one.

Hi ZetLocrito95, you have never been able to buy the bikes through the coin store on this game, mounts are available via the coin store but never bikes. Are you sure you're not confusing this game with Pokeone?

To get a bike in pro you need to speak to the person in the house next to Vermilion pokecenter, he will give you a bike voucher for 60,000 pokedollars or 40,000 pokedollars and a ditto. You then take the voucher to the bike shop in Cerulean and you can get your bike there, you can select the colour you want as well as change the colour of your bike by talking to the person on the left of the bike shop.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

I wasn't able to buy one, but I know they were available in the coin shop long ago. I already have a blue bike, but I want a second one, a red one. (Don't want to paint it, but want to have two).

What I want to know is if those bicycles are still tradeable, hoping someone will still have one of them.

I wasn't able to buy one, but I know they were available in the coin shop long ago. I already have a blue bike, but I want a second one, a red one. (Don't want to paint it, but want to have two).

What I want to know is if those bicycles are still tradeable, hoping someone will still have one of them.

It must have been a long time ago, I've been playing since September 2016 and in all that time the bikes have not been available in coin store or tradeable. The bikes are unfortunately not tradeable and you can only have one so if you want a red one then you'll have to paint it I'm afraid as there's no other way to get a red one if you already have a bike.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *