Can't fight Jackson at Viridian School

Crowlet

if you fought against him and lost, go back to pallet and talk to his mother, after this talk to jackson again.

^ this

You need to go back to Pallet town and talk to Jackson's mother at his house. After that, you can go back to Viridian City School and continue the story. Please reply here if you still can't continue the story after following the instructions.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

^ this

You need to go back to Pallet town and talk to Jackson's mother at his house. After that, you can go back to Viridian City School and continue the story. Please reply here if you still can't continue the story after following the instructions.

Actually, i am not the one who is asking for help, i was just answering CRowlet

Can you answer my post ? https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/140586-url/?do=findComment&comment=777104

^ this

I have talked with his mother 3 times, but the result is still the same

I have talked with his mother 3 times, but the result is still the same

You do not need to fight him again, if you beat him the first time, you are good to go. If you lost, you need to go talk to his mother, then you should be good to go. see if you are able to go to Viridian Forest.

Per the staff guide:

Before you continue the story, training your Pokémon to around level 10 is recommended. Use Route 22 to train your Pokémon.

Once you are ready for Jackson, enter the school building and go to the lower floor. Confront Jackson and you will battle him. His Eevee is now level 8.

• If you lose to Jackson then you will have to talk with the Receptions and then return to Pallet Town and ask his mom to come and move him. His house is the one next to yours.
  • If you beat Jackson then you are free to move on to Viridian Forest. Head North to Route 2 and continue until you reach the stop house.

There’s something you’d better understand about me ‘cause it’s important, and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box!

width=274pxhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/448976514642477056/659904159201361990/poke_who2.png[/img]

You do not need to fight him again, if you beat him the first time, you are good to go. If you lost, you need to go talk to his mother, then you should be good to go. see if you are able to go to Viridian Forest.

Per the staff guide:

Before you continue the story, training your Pokémon to around level 10 is recommended. Use Route 22 to train your Pokémon.

Once you are ready for Jackson, enter the school building and go to the lower floor. Confront Jackson and you will battle him. His Eevee is now level 8.

• If you lose to Jackson then you will have to talk with the Receptions and then return to Pallet Town and ask his mom to come and move him. His house is the one next to yours.
  • If you beat Jackson then you are free to move on to Viridian Forest. Head North to Route 2 and continue until you reach the stop house.

no, I still haven't fought Jackson, he doesn't want to fight at all, so I haven't lost nor won

^ this

can you help me solve this?

is there any other requirement to make him wants to fight with me?

I can't leave Viridian if it continues like this

can you help me solve this?

is there any other requirement to make him wants to fight with me?

I can't leave Viridian if it continues like this

Hello,

I have done some changes with Jackson NPC that might be able to fix your problem. Can you try to fight him again now?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.