Impossibility to farm Tyrogue/Hitmonlee appropriately.

Lola

Hello,

Before presenting my point, I want to clarify a few things.

- I am a very present player, having to my credit more than 3,600 hours of play.

- I spend a lot of my time playing Pokemon, so it's not my habit to complain about the difficulty. If I do it here, it's because I've been pushed.

That being said, here is what I wish to complain about;

I decided there are now SIX days to make me a "Hitmonlee" PVP. As a result of which I went to hunt "Tyrogue". This one is in 4 places :

- Amazon Forest, Tier 7

- Route 112, Tier 7

- Mt. Mortar B1F, Tier 7

- Love Island, Tier 8

After more than 2 hours, I had the "pleasure" of meeting 2 "Tyrogue". I first thought of bad luck. Well no, hours after hours, the "Tyrogue" were always so rare. I would like to make the appearance of Tyrogue more present.

Second point :

Faced with the accomplished fact, I resolved to go hunting "Hitmonlee" directly to the only spot possible :

- Mt. Silver Lower Mountainside, Tier 8

Unlike "Tyrogue", it was possible to "repel trick" "Hitmonlee".

It is now nearly six days that I am here. I spent almost 80 hours of my time, 3,000,000 pokedollars, and all my patience. Wondering what my patience is doing here ? Have you tried to hunt in "repel trick" the Hitmonlee ? Well, I wish you a lot of courage, to hunt with repels, we are obliged to classify from left to right. Here is the BEST spawn of Hitmonlee :

dvtn.png

I have reached a stage where I sincerely wonder if I will continue this game. It is UNCONSCIOUS to continue this way. I can assure you that in SIX days of hunting Hitmonlee in "repel trick", I can consider myself happy if I cross more than 2 in an hour.

I summarize :

- The spawns of Tyrogue are VERY WIDTHS below what one can expect from a third spawn 7.

- Although the Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan are "repelable", we come across MUCH TOO LITTLE.

- For spawn to "repel trick", it is UNCONVABLE to hunt with repel on two unique herbs.

If you doubt that I advance. Understand that I'm not talking about capturing Tyrogue/Hitmonlee to complete my pokedex. I'm talking about chasing a GOOD pokemon, to play PVP. What's more, a pokemon that requires the hidden ability.

We are not talking about an extremely strong pokemon, which everyone wants. We are talking here about a pokémon that is easy to access, and which unfortunately is horribly difficult to hunt.

Edited by Lola
  • Like 6

I'm 100% behind Lola on this point. Many pokemons are not used at all in pvp not only cause they aren't as good but also cause it's nearly impossible to farm them.

We've saw many spawn during event that allowed us to expand the pvp meta and seing differents things in our matchs but that'd be nice to increase the spawn rate of these pokes like "tyrogue" or "hitmonchan" or atleast to lower the number or tier 1-2 in 1 of these zones.

I wish you'd be able to help him out about this spawn and looking at the future, hope we'll manage to find a way to balance the drop rate for every pokes.

PRO is a great game but we see the same pokes in pvp over and over. That'd be really cool and would allow the game to keep players for a longer time :D

• Like 4

I Totally agree with Lola, There are too much Pokémons that are impossible to farm due to high tier, rarity of spawning or Bad spot of farm. I always wanted a good Hitmonlee, but i braced myself and i'm now sure that i will never get a good one...

• Like 3

Never give up, and eat well. (Random man 2k19)

Also agree, many Pokémon which you may want to try in a fun PvP team are super rare and wont be played simply because they are so hard to farm. It would be cool if they could have common spawns. Just because the Pokémon were rare in the original games, it doesn't has to mean they have to be rare in PRO as well.

We have enough very rare Pokémon, their number is even increasing with slowly added Alolans for example.

• Like 3

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L