I'm back after a "long" time.

Bnyk

Hello there,

as the title say's im back now and got some questions:

- was there a wipe or why all my pokemons, play time and my progess are gone? (Trainer-pass still shows Join Date: 07-07-2018)

- i cant log into the Silver Server, only into the Gold and idk if my memories are right, but i was sure i was registered on silver (if im wrong, its my fault)

- im sure i donated before i stopped playing it to get some fancy mounts, clothes etc. what happend with that?

- are there new regions ? back then we had kanto, johto & hoenn. (discussion about sinnoh started i think)

please dont get me wrong, im not complaining about anything.

i just wonder what happend and to see if this was on purpose or some kind of issue.

Sorry if there a some wrong sentences, im not used to write in english for a long time since this isnt my main language.

Thanks.

Hello there,

- was there a wipe or why all my pokemons, play time and my progess are gone? (Trainer-pass still shows Join Date: 07-07-2018)

- i cant log into the Silver Server, only into the Gold and idk if my memories are right, but i was sure i was registered on silver (if im wrong, its my fault)

- im sure i donated before i stopped playing it to get some fancy mounts, clothes etc. what happend with that?

- are there new regions ? back then we had kanto, johto & hoenn. (discussion about sinnoh started i think)

i just wonder what happend and to see if this was on purpose or some kind of issue.

Sorry if there a some wrong sentences, im not used to write in english for a long time since this isnt my main language.

Thanks.

Greetings, @Bnyk

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Welcome back to pro, can you please reset your password through the option FORGOT PASSWORD to synchronice your passwords?

As i could see you have 81 hours of playtime on silver server and a lot of pokemon.

I will be waitting your reply.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

• Like 1
Nezuko.png

Greetings, @Bnyk

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Welcome back to pro, can you please reset your password through the option FORGOT PASSWORD to synchronice your passwords?

As i could see you have 81 hours of playtime on silver server and a lot of pokemon.

I will be waitting your reply.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Thank you, all works and everything is back!

I got a last question, is there a way to reset everything except the "MS Medalion" and the Customizations panel?

Me and my Friend @Claaax want to restart our journey but with our Coin Shop Items keeping if theres a way.

If not then just let me know, then we restart on Gold or finish our progress on Silver.

*Nevermind, we will continue our journey :D

I wish you a nice day! :)

Welcome back

Welcome back!

Thank you both!

Edited by Bnyk

Hello there,

Thanks.

Welcome back!

• Like 1